Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    He probably will do that. But then again, I doubt Paul will allow it.

Bis... where is my shotgun? Oh that's right, I don't have one. Damn you actress of Sky.
    It would be a wise investment in getting one, but only to shoot people in Big Brother.

ReputationRep:
    i don;t know if anyone else had noticed.. but lynn has 2 other daughters and son right.. well if your daughter is giving birth to her first child and is also going through cancer you'd think the daughters/the dad joe would at least be in contact, maybe even visit. you don;t even hear of them phoning or anything like that, it seems as though they've been completely written out of neighbours i.e. flick, jack, chel aren't even mentioned! weird?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurah)
    i don;t know if anyone else had noticed.. but lynn has 2 other daughters and son right.. well if your daughter is giving birth to her first child and is also going through cancer you'd think the daughters/the dad joe would at least be in contact, maybe even visit. you don;t even hear of them phoning or anything like that, it seems as though they've been completely written out of neighbours i.e. flick, jack, chel aren't even mentioned! weird?!
    Good point. Looks like they're gone for good!

ReputationRep:
    steph is fit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by potter)
    steph is fit
    Thanks for that you have given a really meaning full comment on this forum! so thanks! I shall always remember it!

ReputationRep:
    sarcasm???

ReputationRep:
    order of fitness and breastness
    izzy
    elle
    carmella
    sky

ReputationRep:
    Order of hottness:
    Stu
    Ned
    ermm thats it!

ReputationRep:
    can't be arsed to do my fit list of neighbours but I reckon Elle is the best for me, thing is I just get pissed off with her dreadful over dramatic expressions, she really is an appalling actor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Order of hottness:
    Stu
    Ned
    ermm thats it!
    but ned has stupid hair

ReputationRep:
    How come no one has mentioned the clear winner of hottest guy (for several years running), karl? (Can't believe I missed his uk tour again...)

ReputationRep:
    Order of hottness:
    Stu
    Ned
    ermm thats it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bis)
    Order of Hottness (EDIT)
    Bis
    Stu
    Ned

ReputationRep:
    Order of Hottness (EDIT)
    Bis
    Stu
    Ned
    That's more like it!

:love:

ReputationRep:
    Order of hottness:
    Stu
    Ned
    ermm thats it!
    :eek: dylan? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy_Rocker)
    :eek: dylan? :p:
    one word: ew

ReputationRep:
    lol ned is not hot!

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    when is Ned leaving again?

ReputationRep:
    Wrong!

MENZ BUT NED JUMP ON GIRLZ THEY SCREAM HE 'MORE MORE NEDDY ME MORE' AND HE GET LADIES!11!1 HE LADY MEN!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.