The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6580
Sithius
He probably will do that. But then again, I doubt Paul will allow it.

Bis... where is my shotgun? Oh that's right, I don't have one. Damn you actress of Sky.

It would be a wise investment in getting one, but only to shoot people in Big Brother.
i don;t know if anyone else had noticed.. but lynn has 2 other daughters and son right.. well if your daughter is giving birth to her first child and is also going through cancer you'd think the daughters/the dad joe would at least be in contact, maybe even visit. you don;t even hear of them phoning or anything like that, it seems as though they've been completely written out of neighbours i.e. flick, jack, chel aren't even mentioned! weird?!
Reply 6582
laurah
i don;t know if anyone else had noticed.. but lynn has 2 other daughters and son right.. well if your daughter is giving birth to her first child and is also going through cancer you'd think the daughters/the dad joe would at least be in contact, maybe even visit. you don;t even hear of them phoning or anything like that, it seems as though they've been completely written out of neighbours i.e. flick, jack, chel aren't even mentioned! weird?!

Good point. Looks like they're gone for good!
Reply 6583
steph is fit
Reply 6584
potter
steph is fit

Thanks for that you have given a really meaning full comment on this forum! so thanks! I shall always remember it!
Reply 6585
sarcasm???
Reply 6586
order of fitness and breastness :biggrin:
izzy
elle
carmella
sky
Reply 6587
Order of hottness:
Stu
Ned
ermm thats it!
can't be arsed to do my fit list of neighbours but I reckon Elle is the best for me, thing is I just get pissed off with her dreadful over dramatic expressions, she really is an appalling actor :biggrin:
Reply 6589
beth...
Order of hottness:
Stu
Ned
ermm thats it!

but ned has stupid hair :frown:
How come no one has mentioned the clear winner of hottest guy (for several years running), karl? (Can't believe I missed his uk tour again...)
Reply 6591
beth...
Order of hottness:
Stu
Ned
ermm thats it!

:frown:
Reply 6592
Bis
:frown:

Order of Hottness (EDIT)
Bis
Stu
Ned
Reply 6593
beth...
Order of Hottness (EDIT)
Bis
Stu
Ned

That's more like it!

:love:
beth...
Order of hottness:
Stu
Ned
ermm thats it!

:eek: dylan? :p:
Reply 6595
Happy_Rocker
:eek: dylan? :p:

one word: ew
lol ned is not hot!
Reply 6597
Agreed.
when is Ned leaving again?
Wrong!

MENZ BUT NED JUMP ON GIRLZ THEY SCREAM HE 'MORE MORE NEDDY ME MORE' AND HE GET LADIES!11!1 HE LADY MEN!

Latest