Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants for September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Barnus
Where did you find stats like that?

http://www.brookes.ac.uk/international/country-information/country-specific-information/

Click on a country and it says how many students are studying from there.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by Adam7918
http://www.brookes.ac.uk/international/country-information/country-specific-information/

Click on a country and it says how many students are studying from there.

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 262
I got a conditional offer for Architecture, it makes me so happy ! Anyone else doing this course?
Reply 263
Original post by Soxks
I plan on applying to OB for 2014 to study Adult nursing :smile:

Hi, did you apply in the end, have you had an interview?
Doing children's and mental health nursing so slightly different but I imagine the format will be similar.
Reply 264
Original post by northernlass
I'm applying to do Adult nursing at OB too :smile: just waiting for my college to send it off now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, just wondering if you'd had an interview/offer yet?
I'm applying to Children's and Mental health so I imagine my writing task etc will be different but I think it'll be a similar format?
I'm really nervous as this is one of my favourite courses!
Meet your future friends and others on your course, join the 2014 Oxford Brookes Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/455140441275535/ :smile:
Reply 266
Business Management, hoping to open up a special educational needs centre once I'm back home.
Reply 267
Original post by Shamsa96
Business Management, hoping to open up a special educational needs centre once I'm back home.

Opening a special educational needs centre, that sounds amazing. Good luck and hope you get an offer!
Reply 268
Thank you! :biggrin: Ditto
Opening a special educational needs centre, that sounds amazing. Good luck and hope you get an offer!
Anyone else doing politics and international relations?
Reply 270
Hi all I have received a conditional offer for Accounting and Finance which requires me to get a grade BC at A level and a grade A in diploma in Financial Studies :smile: Who else is studying Accounting and Finance?
Reply 271
Original post by Dh11lzz
Hi all I have received a conditional offer for Accounting and Finance which requires me to get a grade BC at A level and a grade A in diploma in Financial Studies :smile: Who else is studying Accounting and Finance?

ME :colondollar:
Reply 272
:smile: Hey are you looking to firm Oxford Brookes and yay we might be on the same course lol
Reply 273
Original post by Dh11lzz
:smile: Hey are you looking to firm Oxford Brookes and yay we might be on the same course lol

Yeah i think so! It's either going to be my firm or insurance. What about you? :tongue:
Reply 274
Original post by pink pineapple
Anyone else doing politics and international relations?

I'm hoping to do economics, politics and international relations. Not quite sure whether they're the same though as you didn't mention economics.
Original post by Harvir7
I'm hoping to do economics, politics and international relations. Not quite sure whether they're the same though as you didn't mention economics.

I'm not doing economics, just Politics and IR. But I guess it's pretty much the same course, just without economics :smile:
Reply 276
Original post by Hanmoo
Yeah i think so! It's either going to be my firm or insurance. What about you? :tongue:

Well I haven't been to see it yet so I'm not sure if I'll put it as my firm but then I'm not deciding on my firm and insurance until I go to the open day. So it may be my firm or insurance lol :P
I wish I could go to an open day!! I guess I have to look at pictures and reviews and hope for the best. :smile:
Reply 278
Original post by maggiesoares
I wish I could go to an open day!! I guess I have to look at pictures and reviews and hope for the best. :smile:

I haven't been to one either! Do you know if there are any upcoming ones because I'd like to go.
Reply 279
I haven't been to one either! Do you know if there are any upcoming ones because I'd like to go.

There's one on 8th march specifically for computer science and stuff :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending