The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Question regarding Minimum GPA requirement and credit transfer

Hello!

I am currently pursuing an undergrad degree for Hotel Management at Kyunghee university in South Korea. I will finish my second year by the end of this year and I would like to transfer to Oxford Brookes as a Year 3 student for Sep/2024 intake. I was wondering if there is a specific GPA requirement if I were to transfer to Oxford Brookes as a Year 3 student. I have another question regarding the credit transfer. I have some credits from a university back in Bangkok and I want to know if I can submit two transcripts from two different universities and do a credit transfer from both of the universities.
Original post by andyaung
Hello!

I am currently pursuing an undergrad degree for Hotel Management at Kyunghee university in South Korea. I will finish my second year by the end of this year and I would like to transfer to Oxford Brookes as a Year 3 student for Sep/2024 intake. I was wondering if there is a specific GPA requirement if I were to transfer to Oxford Brookes as a Year 3 student. I have another question regarding the credit transfer. I have some credits from a university back in Bangkok and I want to know if I can submit two transcripts from two different universities and do a credit transfer from both of the universities.

Hi @andyaung,

Thank you for your message and your interest in Oxford Brookes University!

As credit entry applications are somewhat complicated and often require input from faculty, we generally advise you to apply for the desired course and intake (probably International Hospitality and Hotel Management Third Year). If we are able to make an offer for third year, we will, or we may make an offer for second year if faculty believes this is more appropriate. We should be able to consider two transcripts.

On the course page (link above), you will see that you can register to join a live webinar which will give more information on this course. There may be a chance to get this question answered with more detail via the webinar.

I hope this is helpful and we look forward to receiving your application.

Best regards,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending