The Student Room Group

Clearing

When does clearing open on the 5th of July? Like what time?
Reply 1
Original post by AC28

Which universities are you looking at, some you can actually apply for now through online forms/ emails. Some will most likely be at 8-9 am I would assume since that's also when phone lines will be open. Some unis though only open properly for clearing on a level results day in August so check on the websites for details. A list of unis you're looking to call would be useful.
Original post by AC28

Hi there, Clearing opened at Oxford Brookes at 9am this morning, when our phonelines opened!

If you already have your results, you can give us a call on: 03453503699

If you are waiting for results day, you can register your interest with us via this link: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/study/contact-and-meet-us/ask-a-question/

- Amy
Applicant Engagement Team
Oxford Brookes
Original post by AC28

Hi there @AC28,

Here at UCLan, phonelines are currently open 9-5 Mon - Thurs and 9-4 Fri.

If you have received your results and want to discuss your options do give us a call on 01772 830777.

Waiting for results day? You can learn more about what to do once you have received your results here.

All the best,
Sarah
Reply 4
Do unis offer Lowe grade requirements on results day and if they do by how much grades?
Original post by AC28
Do unis offer Lowe grade requirements on results day and if they do by how much grades?

Some do, but they can only decide this once they’ve processed this years A-Level results.

Most ‘early clearing’ places will still be asking for the typical offers at this stage.
Hi there,

How can you find out if we are offering your course of interest in Clearing 2023?

You can find a list of courses that have been filled for September 2023 intake here.

If the course you are interested in is not offered through Clearing, you are always welcome to submit a regular application for the following academic year. Clearing Tariff Point requirements will not apply to regular applications. Give us a call if you would like to discuss your options.

We will be hosting a webinar on 2 August to give you the opportunity to ask any questions you might have about the Clearing process. More information will be released closer to 2 August.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes
Reply 7
Hello
I'm not a native English speaker, so the grammar may be wrong:frown:

I'm a non-EU international student and I got a conditional offer from UCL this year.

Unfortunately my final IB exam results didn't meet UCL's condition. Currently I want to attend Edinburgh University so I have to enter the clearing process.(My insurance offer is kcl) If I withdraw the application of UCL, can I enter UCAS clearing?
Original post by Stella727
Hello
I'm not a native English speaker, so the grammar may be wrong:frown:

I'm a non-EU international student and I got a conditional offer from UCL this year.

Unfortunately my final IB exam results didn't meet UCL's condition. Currently I want to attend Edinburgh University so I have to enter the clearing process.(My insurance offer is kcl) If I withdraw the application of UCL, can I enter UCAS clearing?

‘Withdrawing’ in UCAS terminology means removing you from the entire application cycle (including clearing).

You will need to ask UCL to reject you, (as well as your insurance choice if you have one).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending