The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Which uni is better Oxford Brookes or Reading?

I have narrowed my 5 choices down to Oxford Brookes or Reading to study history but cannot decide. Any ideas?
Reply 1
Which course do you prefer - make sure you look carefully at the optional units for all three years of each course and think about which ones you would choose if you went there.

Oxford would be a more interesting place to live than Reading, but Reading will be cheaper.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Oxford Brookes !
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Oxford Brookes !

That's interesting. Please could you tell me why?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have narrowed my 5 choices down to Oxford Brookes or Reading to study history but cannot decide. Any ideas?

Hi!

We are pleased to hear you are interested in our History course. We also suggest you take a look at the content you will be studying. You can find more information about course content via this webpage.

Other factors you may want to consider when choosing your university include accommodation, the campus/area and facilities etc.

When choosing a university, it is important to consider various factors such as accommodation, campus location, and facilities. We encourage you to think carefully about what is important to you, and this should help you make a decision about which university is the right choice for you.

Should you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office
Original post by Anonymous

Personally i chose brookes over reading because i didn't like the area of reading or the buildings. I like that theres loads to do in Oxford. Just go with your gut but make sure to take into account what is important to you when choosing a uni (e.g. location, price, uni reputation, rankings etc.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending