The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Making friends in Oxford

Hey guys, me and my girlfriend are planning on staying at the Westminster studios couple accomodation if we go to Oxford brookes together. I'll be doing motorsport and she's doing psychology.

Just wondering if there's any other couples also planning on this? Or just anyone who's heading to Oxford Brookes or Oxford this year. Feel free to message :smile:
Join societies, and ensure you join some not as a couple too, as you both need your own space too.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by MikeyAndKdot
Hey guys, me and my girlfriend are planning on staying at the Westminster studios couple accomodation if we go to Oxford brookes together. I'll be doing motorsport and she's doing psychology.

Just wondering if there's any other couples also planning on this? Or just anyone who's heading to Oxford Brookes or Oxford this year. Feel free to message :smile:

Hey! I'm also joining Oxford Brookes this year and I'll be studying occupational therapy. My boyfriend has completed his education in the UK but we're planning on staying together in the OB campus this September. We would love to catch up w you guys sometime! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending