The Student Room Group

Lloyds Scholarship Programme

Scroll to see replies

Got my rejection email too
rejected too haha, i asked for feedback.. anyone else do the same?
Reply 1082
Original post by nicole.94

Ye I did.. not sure how long its gunna take tho. Time to rage close my Lloyds student account!!! Just joking.... I'm with santander anyway

Original post by yojay121
Ye I did.. not sure how long its gunna take tho. Time to rage close my Lloyds student account!!! Just joking.... I'm with santander anyway

I asked too, I want to at least know where I went wrong. Santander all the way!

Yeah got mine too, glad I can finally give up hoping...

And hopes supposed to be a good thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1085
Got the email too hmph

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acerspades
Just got rejected, the relief!

Yes, finally I can stop waiting too. I'll see you around in Warwick, maybe. ^_^
Rejection has never been so relieving :smile: at least we know and I am still made up that actually got into uni so still gonna be good :biggrin:
Original post by ichi niisan
Yes, finally I can stop waiting too. I'll see you around in Warwick, maybe. ^_^

Yeah, I'm at Heronbank by the way, studying maths and physics. How about you?
Original post by acerspades
Yeah, I'm at Heronbank by the way, studying maths and physics. How about you?

I'm at Cryfield, reading classics.
Rejected too. Have any of you still not been reimbursed or have a phone/ email address i could use to get in contact with them about it? My assessment was on the 19th of august :/ I really need the money back
Hey guys,

Got my Lloyds scholarship telephone interview, any suggestions on what questions they will ask me?

Please help, I would appreciate it.

Thankyou
I got an email today saying I was declined but something changed and now I should complete an application anybody else ?
Since this thread is active again I'll post a message- I'm a current Lloyds Scholar so any questions about the programme feel free to ask (aside from "what are the interview questions"!) :smile:
Original post by sarzed
Since this thread is active again I'll post a message- I'm a current Lloyds Scholar so any questions about the programme feel free to ask (aside from "what are the interview questions"!) :smile:

could you please tell me or send me your cv as i so confuesed on how to make one for this application and what kinda questions get asked in the numerical test

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending