Turn on thread page Beta

Last episode of SAS Desert :'( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone think?!

Do you like my avatar, suz19?!

ReputationRep:
    Good series, but what next? SAS Counter Terrorism Tough Enough? SAS Seaside Tough Enough? SAS Headquaters Tough Enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    Good series, but what next? SAS Counter Terrorism Tough Enough? SAS Seaside Tough Enough? SAS Headquaters Tough Enough?
    SAS Arctic Are You Tough Enough, I reckon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    What did everyone think?!

Do you like my avatar, suz19?!
    Lol, great avatar I thought Barrow would win but I wanted the woman to win (can't remember her name, she's quite manly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Lol, great avatar I thought Barrow would win but I wanted the woman to win (can't remember her name, she's quite manly)
    Louise Raines? I wanted Rachel Nolan to win! Cos she was nice and her name was Rachel

ReputationRep:
    SAS Arctic Are You Tough Enough, I reckon!
    Nice idea. Would anyone on here ever go on one? I wouldn't mind, after a bit of training though!

ReputationRep:
    there's going to be an SAS Ice: are you tough enough I think

ReputationRep:
    Louise Raines? I wanted Rachel Nolan to win! Cos she was nice and her name was Rachel
    Raines, that's it. Thought they were mad doing the jump after such little training. The 'prestigious-eddie-stone-handshake' at the end was hilarious

ReputationRep:
    Nice idea. Would anyone on here ever go on one? I wouldn't mind, after a bit of training though!
    Hmm.... probably not as I'm a bit of a wimp, but maybe the thought of getting a kiss from Eddie might persuade me to stick with it to the end...!!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.