The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Good series, but what next? SAS Counter Terrorism Tough Enough? SAS Seaside Tough Enough? SAS Headquaters Tough Enough?
Reply 2
pal_sch
Good series, but what next? SAS Counter Terrorism Tough Enough? SAS Seaside Tough Enough? SAS Headquaters Tough Enough?

SAS Arctic Are You Tough Enough, I reckon!
Reply 3
Eeyore
What did everyone think?!

Do you like my avatar, suz19?! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lol, great avatar :biggrin: I thought Barrow would win but I wanted the woman to win (can't remember her name, she's quite manly)
Reply 4
suz19
Lol, great avatar :biggrin: I thought Barrow would win but I wanted the woman to win (can't remember her name, she's quite manly)

Louise Raines? I wanted Rachel Nolan to win! Cos she was nice and her name was Rachel :biggrin:
Reply 5
Eeyore
SAS Arctic Are You Tough Enough, I reckon!

Nice idea. Would anyone on here ever go on one? I wouldn't mind, after a bit of training though!
Reply 6
pal_sch

there's going to be an SAS Ice: are you tough enough I think
Reply 7
Eeyore
Louise Raines? I wanted Rachel Nolan to win! Cos she was nice and her name was Rachel :biggrin:

Raines, that's it. Thought they were mad doing the jump after such little training. The 'prestigious-eddie-stone-handshake' at the end was hilarious :biggrin:
Reply 8
pal_sch
Nice idea. Would anyone on here ever go on one? I wouldn't mind, after a bit of training though!

Hmm.... probably not as I'm a bit of a wimp, but maybe the thought of getting a kiss from Eddie might persuade me to stick with it to the end...!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending