The Student Room Group

What's the hottest weather you've ever experienced?

what's the hottest weather you've ever experienced? obviously it was very hot last year 40 degrees C :eek: (I was in Spain where it was 5 degrees cooler:cool:) but what's the hottest you've experienced?

I had 43 degrees in Spain one time i was melting.
Reply 1
In Philippines its 47 degrees :angry:
40 I think is the hottest.
Reply 3
44 in Portugal.
Reply 4
50 in the Sahara desert in Morocco.
Reply 5
Original post by jonathanemptage
what's the hottest weather you've ever experienced? obviously it was very hot last year 40 degrees C :eek: (I was in Spain where it was 5 degrees cooler:cool:) but what's the hottest you've experienced?

i live in qatar and its essentially a desert so the hottest i can remember was in august 2022 where it reached 45 degrees celsius, i was dyinggg
Reply 6
Kuwaiti desert in May.

It was very, very hot.
Reply 7
38 degrees in BD.
40 degrees in Bangladesh
Reply 9
In a Sauna
Reply 10
Original post by NazifaNawer
40 degrees in Bangladesh

Do you mean to feel like? 'Cause I don't reckon this year it's crossed 38 yet. Maybe in the past.
Original post by Meheraj
Do you mean to feel like? 'Cause I don't reckon this year it's crossed 38 yet. Maybe in the past.

No it crossed 40 degrees in Dhaka. It was probably in April during Ramadan
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by NazifaNawer
No it crossed 40 degrees in Dhaka. It was probably in April during Ramadan

Oh, my bad. I remember there was a day in Dhaka when it was the highest temperature in over 58 years, maybe.
The day last year it got to record temperatures this was hotter than the time I went to Egypt in August
(edited 11 months ago)
40 degrees last summer. I went up to London on the 36 degree day, avoided central line like the plague. I was very, very fortunate to be in an airy house.
Original post by jonathanemptage

Omg last year it was so hot I felt like a piece of bacon on a pan. And I live up in the mountains in new jersey so that's saying something

Quick Reply

Latest