The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria students when are you moving to Newcastle and into your accommodation?

Like as in what date is everyone arriving and moving in, I'm unsure of this as people keep saying different things.

Scroll to see replies

Im at clapham house and I can move in from the 12th september.. I think thats the date most people have been given

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
thats when liberty quay people move in too, think ive got wait to the 14th though :frown:
Reply 3
Im going to manor bank on 14th
Original post by kiimberleyjade
Im at clapham house and I can move in from the 12th september.. I think thats the date most people have been given

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Clapham too and I'm going on the 12 th aswell, am only half an hours drive away but just wanted to get there for the weekend
Which flat number are you ??
I'm arriving on the 11th... Gotta let Liberty Quay know in advance though! T_T

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
How are you guys getting to move in so early?
Original post by cat.princess
How are you guys getting to move in so early?

I think it depends upon which halls you are stayinv I and how many people they have to get moved in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skate&destroy
I'm in Clapham too and I'm going on the 12 th aswell, am only half an hours drive away but just wanted to get there for the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiimberleyjade

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in flat 11, went up yesterday, the flats are as central as you can get, 2 mins from the city centre and 2 mins from the uni !
Original post by skate&destroy
I'm in flat 11, went up yesterday, the flats are as central as you can get, 2 mins from the city centre and 2 mins from the uni !

Ahhh im flat 4... might bump into each other
Reply 12
I don't mean to sound foolish, but how do some know their time of arrival and flat number already?

Edit: nvm, I need to wait until I get my results
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
I second that how do we find out our arrival time?
Reply 14
I second that how do we find out our arrival time?

Rooms are offered from June onwards to those who have unconditional offers. If your conditional offer has become unconditional then you should recieve an email before the end of August. But those who applied earlier, or who already have unconditional offers, get preference, so you may have to wait a while (if you've only just been accepted) :smile:

Thats about as much as I know, I hope I didn't get anything wrong!
Reply 15
Moving on the 14th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I had my accomodation offer a while back because I was a unconditional holder but I don't no what my arrival time is though. What accomodation are you in triple25mm and holliibubs ?
Reply 17
My course starts on Monday, so I'm going to be moving in on Friday.
Reply 18
I had my accomodation offer a while back because I was a unconditional holder but I don't no what my arrival time is though. What accomodation are you in triple25mm and holliibubs ?

I'm moving into Stephenson building, how about you?

Doesn't your offer tell you when you're expected to move in? :confused: That's how I found out my arrival date :smile:
in winn studios, moving in on the 12th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending