The Student Room Group

10 minute questionnaire for my dissertation

Hi! I'm a third year psychology undergraduate student currently conducting our dissertation. I would really appreciate it if you would take part in an online psychological study regarding the relationship between recreational drug use and personality traits.

Anyone who is a student can take part in this study. If you have never taken recreational drugs, please still complete the survey as it is vital that non-drug users also respond. The survey will only take between 10 minutes to complete. You will be asked to answer some online questions regarding yourself, including any drug use, and questions assessing different personality traits.

In accordance with ethical guidelines, your responses will be strictly confidential and you may withdraw from the experiment at any point. All information you submit will remain anonymous throughout. The study has been approved by The University of Sheffield, Department of Psychology ethics committee.

If you wish to take part in the study, please click on the link below. If you experience any difficulty please copy and paste the link in to your browser:
http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=rcjw8jbxed5mtum253718

If you wish to withdraw at any point simply close the browser and incomplete questionnaires will not be used in the study. Any questions you have regarding the study please contact either of the two email addresses below:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thank you so much!
Reply 1
Original post by jenkisbey
Hi! I'm a third year psychology undergraduate student currently conducting our dissertation. I would really appreciate it if you would take part in an online psychological study regarding the relationship between recreational drug use and personality traits.

Anyone who is a student can take part in this study. If you have never taken recreational drugs, please still complete the survey as it is vital that non-drug users also respond. The survey will only take between 10 minutes to complete. You will be asked to answer some online questions regarding yourself, including any drug use, and questions assessing different personality traits.

In accordance with ethical guidelines, your responses will be strictly confidential and you may withdraw from the experiment at any point. All information you submit will remain anonymous throughout. The study has been approved by The University of Sheffield, Department of Psychology ethics committee.

If you wish to take part in the study, please click on the link below. If you experience any difficulty please copy and paste the link in to your browser:
http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=rcjw8jbxed5mtum253718

If you wish to withdraw at any point simply close the browser and incomplete questionnaires will not be used in the study. Any questions you have regarding the study please contact either of the two email addresses below:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thank you so much!

Done. I'd be grateful if you could return the favor (15 minutes approx)

https://roehamptonpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6mvekJRzzCKOKY5

Thanks. Good luck with your research.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending