The Student Room Group

Circle Theorems

Currently i am doing Circle theorems and finding it really hard, it doesnt seem to 'click'. I understand the theorems but cant apply them. What do i do? :frown:
Reply 1
This is not really a question, mate. Keep studying them and keep answering questions that require them until they do 'stick'. That is the only way that you will get better.
Reply 2
Do your own diagrams for each theorem with colour if it helps and state the theorem in words that make sense to you - make sure you use the key words that examiners are looking for when marking your answers. You could get a teacher to check them for you or post them on here and I'd be happy to look them over. The act of making your own notes is something that will help you memorise them and be able to recall when you need them. Some people find flash cards with pictures on one side and words on the other makes a useful revision aid (even when it does click you will forget it all before the exams and need something you can use to pop it back into memory on exam day)
Then use your notes to answer as many different questions as you can find until they start to stick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest