The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths

How was todays paper guys?
Reply 1
Not too bad to be fair. Spent way too long on the circle theorem question though....
Reply 2
I GOT 71 fOR THE CIRCLE THEOREM QUESTION

AND SHEN I DID THE SIN-1(0.5) FOR THAT TWO MARKER WITH THE CUBOID I GOT SO GASSED

I L+THOUGHT I WAS DOING A FOUNDATION PAPER 😭😭😭
Reply 3
Original post by noorulhasan
I GOT 71 fOR THE CIRCLE THEOREM QUESTION

AND SHEN I DID THE SIN-1(0.5) FOR THAT TWO MARKER WITH THE CUBOID I GOT SO GASSED

I L+THOUGHT I WAS DOING A FOUNDATION PAPER 😭😭😭

same. what did you get for the last question
Reply 4
Original post by Mrdino32
same. what did you get for the last question

i think i bottled it i got an error interval 💀
Reply 5
no that does seem about right i got -5/2 < x < 4/3 or something like that
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Mrdino32
Not too bad to be fair. Spent way too long on the circle theorem question though....

I misinterpreted the holiday question
I got 200 🤧
Reply 7
I'm honestly so annoyed about it, I don't know if I'm just extremely unlucky or what but I feel like everything I revised for (vectors, probability etc.) just didn't come up. I wasn't expecting that last question at all
Reply 8
Original post by k5144
I'm honestly so annoyed about it, I don't know if I'm just extremely unlucky or what but I feel like everything I revised for (vectors, probability etc.) just didn't come up. I wasn't expecting that last question at all

Don't stress about it. If the topics didn't come up on paper 1, they have a high chance of coming up on the other 2 papers. You just need to remember that maths isn't like the other GCSEs where each topic only come on specific papers - anything can come up on any paper

Quick Reply

Latest