The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone else for Adult Nursing January 2015 at Wolverhampton University.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Can't believe I started this thread over a year ago. I'm nearly in my 2nd year of Adult Nursing at Cit Campus and loving it. Good luck to you all. X
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Congratulations on your offer. The university will get in touch if places become available for September 15, and January 16.

I am being re-interviewed Wednesday 6th for Adult Nursing. I already hold a conditional offer with the university for Mental Health Nursing, rather nervous :biggrin: Any tips :smile:

Original post by charlieh5
Hello just received an offer from Wolverhampton for adult nursing but for September 16 intake. I am on a waiting list, what is the likelihood you may get sep 15 or Jan 16 offer?. Ideally I would love to start in January, is it worth contacting the university after the 6th May to ask if there is any vacancies available for Jan 2016.
Applied for Mental Health Nursing and was successful in obtaining a place. However, decided late April to apply for the Adult branch. Just received an offer for January 2016 entry, Walsall campus :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Over the moon as i was initially offered September 2016 for Mental Health Nursing :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
That is fantastic I would love January 2016 but was given September I am going to ring and see of there are any places available. Congrats
Thank you :biggrin: I can now focus on passing my driving test and saving some money before university :h:
Which campus will you be based?

Original post by charlieh5
That is fantastic I would love January 2016 but was given September I am going to ring and see of there are any places available. Congrats
(edited 8 years ago)
What's the start date for September intake ?
At Wolverhampton university
See you there Polly209
Original post by Polly209
At Wolverhampton university

Sept intake too woohoo :-)
Original post by zimkundi
Sept intake too woohoo :-)

Wooohooo see you there xxx are you going to the road to success day on the 23rd July ? x
I will be away on that day but Im still waiting for the student advisor to arrange a day. I really wanted to come but can't cancel my booking already. Will you be there? Xx
Ohh ok yes I'll be there I'll let you know how it goes x
Thanks Hun x
Hi everyone . I am going for road to success on 23rd at Walsall campus
Hi shepkpk, see you when we start uni. Let us know how the road to success goes!
Original post by shepkpk
Hi everyone . I am going for road to success on 23rd at Walsall campus

So am I , have you completed your occupational health forms ? x
I submitted the forms 3 weeks ago and passed my occupational health. :biggrin:

So am I , have you completed your occupational health forms ? x
Original post by Trapped

Really congrats!! ace only just got mine back from the doctor was charged £40 :/
Original post by Trapped

What happens once you've sent them to occupational health department ? ... Am also missing some injections x
Once you have returned the completed forms to occupational health, the status on e:Vision will be updated to the date received. If you require additional injections, someone from occupational health will inform you of this, and send you a form to take to your GP/Nurse prescriber to complete (this is free). You return this form to occupational health. The status on e:Vision will then be updated to 'Passed Health Checks'.

Wow, £40? :eek: Luckily, i was charged £10.

What happens once you've sent them to occupational health department ? ... Am also missing some injections x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending