Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by limanmm
Yeah, it's a real shame! Next best thing would've been Student Court but they didn't offer me that either. :/ Apparently 200 people will be staying in Victoria so hopefully I wouldn't be alone... if I do actually end up being able to afford going there haha.

Nice to meet you! :smile:

I didn't let them give me anything else I literally put harrow down for every suggestion haha!

It is so expensive, I just need to grades!! Hopefully see you in September!!

Victoria will be fine though!!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by limanmm
Not sure if this ought to have been in a separate thread, but anyway!...

Hey all,

My name's Liam and I'll hopefully be starting Film & TV Production in September at Harrow campus. :smile: For whatever reason I was unsuccessful in applying to Harrow Halls and it defaulted me to an offer in Victoria Halls, but I'm not sure how feasible it'd be for me to live there given the price.

So I was just wondering what other Film students' living arrangements were! (and if anyone is actually staying in Victoria).

Cheers. :smile:

I'll be studying at harrow but living at student court which is close to victoria halls, I think a lot of other people are like that too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 362
Original post by Shelbyy
I didn't let them give me anything else I literally put harrow down for every suggestion haha!

It is so expensive, I just need to grades!! Hopefully see you in September!!

Victoria will be fine though!!

Yep, best of luck to you! Hopefully it will be, had a look at the facebook group for the halls and I think there're only 4 other people, but I'm guessing that number will grow... :rolleyes:

Original post by laurenjj
I'll be studying at harrow but living at student court which is close to victoria halls, I think a lot of other people are like that too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm glad I'm not too far out. :smile: What course are you studying?
Original post by limanmm
Yep, best of luck to you! Hopefully it will be, had a look at the facebook group for the halls and I think there're only 4 other people, but I'm guessing that number will grow... :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm glad I'm not too far out. :smile: What course are you studying?

Photographic arts, I've hardly found anyone on my course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
-> Getting a room at Victoria Halls Wembley <-

Hey, can someone explain to me why once I have filled in the forms on the Victoria Halls website, I am directed to House Finder Service.. help..
Original post by tiinamn
I'm studying fashion buying management also! :smile: So nice to find someone else doing the same course!! :smile: :smile:

Im studying Fashion buying aswell! where are you gonna be living in halls? Harrow or Student Court?
Westminster is my insurance for psychology :smile: anyone else?
Posted from TSR Mobile
flat 423b anybody?
Reply 368
Original post by leacor
Hi, I'm Lea, I'm 18, from France and I'm going to be studying PR and advertising :smile:

Hey Lea, Finally found someone else on this thread studying the same course as me! Was worried there was only going to be 10 people in the class >.<
Are you staying in Harrow halls aswell?

I'm 20, from Northampton. Applied for Harrow accommodation. Anybody else out there studying PR and Advertising? :smile:
Reply 369
Original post by Kay(:
Westminster is my insurance for psychology :smile: anyone else?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, so as mine. Wanna chat, dear colleague?
Reply 370
Hey,i'm Meeth Arya 18 from India
i'm studying construction management at Marylebone campus. Any suggestions in which hall should i apply?

you all can whatsapp me and can even add me on Facebook :biggrin:

Thanks! <3
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 371
Original post by lydiamurphy
Im studying Fashion buying aswell! where are you gonna be living in halls? Harrow or Student Court?

Nice!! I'm living in harrow, what about you? :smile:
Is anyone staying in dorms that aren't Westminster's? Places like Pure or Unite Students? Basically the places suggested by UCAS in their newsletter emails.
Reply 373
Hey everybody :smile:

I am Deni, I am 18 from Bulgaria :smile:
I will be studying Architecture and I applied for Student Court (fingers crossed).
It's really great to meet all of you <3
Hi. :smile: My name is Kavita. I'm 18 years old and I'm from India. I'm doing Fashion Merchandise Management. :smile: I can't find anyone doing the same course. :frown:
Reply 375
Hello :smile: I'm Amber and going to be in my first year of film and television production in september and living in harrow halls, just wondering if anyones doing the same and if so they've found any facebook groups or anything to find other people!?
Reply 376
Hey all, name's Mike, 26, from Norfolk. Going to be studying Contemporary Media Practices from September, so glad I saw a couple of other soon-to-be CMP-ers on here. Can't wait to get back to the big city and get started.
Reply 377
Original post by ellcodd
Hey Lea, Finally found someone else on this thread studying the same course as me! Was worried there was only going to be 10 people in the class >.<
Are you staying in Harrow halls aswell?

I'm 20, from Northampton. Applied for Harrow accommodation. Anybody else out there studying PR and Advertising? :smile:

Haha yey! No, I am staying at Independent Student Living (just two metro stations away) :smile:
Original post by ryan9864
Hey I'm Ryan from Lincolnshire! I'm going to be studying international business with Spanish in September, I'm going to be in flat 813D in student court @ Wembley :-)

Heyy, I'm Katie, I'm staying in flat 813B in Student Court @ Wembley, looks like we're flat mates! haha :smile:
Reply 379
Original post by leacor
Haha yey! No, I am staying at Independent Student Living (just two metro stations away) :smile:

Aw that's not too bad then! Found two other people on the UOW Freshers Facebook page, I'm so excited ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending