The Student Room Group

A-Level chemistry - Ammonia and Chlorine Production

Hiya, I'm stuck on a bit of coursework I have. Basically, I have to talk about the method of production of both ammonia and chlorine, and the means of production. I have done most of it but there are 2 last bits that I cannot fathom how to do. If anybody could help, that'd be great. I'll post below what they are.

1) Relate the means of production of Chlorine and Ammonia to the properties of those substances and to the properties of other substances involved in their process
2) Explain why those properties are important to the production method of Chlorine and Ammonia

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Original post by Nikki.f
Hiya, I'm stuck on a bit of coursework I have. Basically, I have to talk about the method of production of both ammonia and chlorine, and the means of production. I have done most of it but there are 2 last bits that I cannot fathom how to do. If anybody could help, that'd be great. I'll post below what they are.

1) Relate the means of production of Chlorine and Ammonia to the properties of those substances and to the properties of other substances involved in their process
2) Explain why those properties are important to the production method of Chlorine and Ammonia

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Nikki! I've just moved your thread into the Chemistry forum for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest