The Student Room Group

Igcse edexcel maths 2014

Hi guys,
what about today' s maths edexcel igcse paper 3H? I know we cannot talk about it until tomorrow 12:00.But how do you feel? Easy? Hard?
I think it was easier that January 2014, but there were some really hard and tricky questions. We will see what 4H will show. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm doing that 3H paper tomorrow, can anyone tell me whats on the paper?
Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Madla Spadla
Hi guys,
what about today' s maths edexcel igcse paper 3H? I know we cannot talk about it until tomorrow 12:00.But how do you feel? Easy? Hard?
I think it was easier that January 2014, but there were some really hard and tricky questions. We will see what 4H will show. :smile:

I got that exact 3h paper tomorrow, can you tell me what's on it?
Original post by Dolinw

Unfortunately it's against TSR rules to tell you, sorry :frown: but don't worry! It's a lot easier than I expected, and I only revised the night before :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by penguindrum
Unfortunately it's against TSR rules to tell you, sorry :frown: but don't worry! It's a lot easier than I expected, and I only revised the night before :wink:

Come on they won't know, say like simultaneous equations ect... Pritty please :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Dolinw

It won't be the exact same paper fyi

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people get for the last question? not sure if I did it right, were you supposed to use quadratic equation
Reply 7
It was easier than I expected :smile:
Original post by katiejaynel
What did people get for the last question? not sure if I did it right, were you supposed to use quadratic equation

I think you were, yeah! I probably got it wrong though, anything to do with rearranging stuff confuses me :s-smilie: I got 2. something and -1. something I think??
I think you were, yeah! I probably got it wrong though, anything to do with rearranging stuff confuses me :s-smilie: I got 2. something and -1. something I think??

ahh okay think I got it wrong but I got 3.56 and -2.56
ahh okay think I got it wrong but I got 3.56 and -2.56

No, I'm more likely to have messed it up tbh! :redface: I had no idea what I was doing!
No, I'm more likely to have messed it up tbh! :redface: I had no idea what I was doing!

Haha same.. I just resort to writing random numbers and putting them into my calculator in hope of getting a descent answer
:rofl3:
Haha same.. I just resort to writing random numbers and putting them into my calculator in hope of getting a descent answer
:rofl3:

That's pretty much me all the time with maths :lol: I was actually surprisingly pressed for time, which has never happened before :frown:
Oh I had about 20 mins left and really took my time :/
It was a pretty easy test i think, i feel like 4h will be harder….
gd luck to anyone doing it tomo but it was surpisingly easy... This could be bad as it will result in higher grade boundaries and maybe even a very difficult 4H;( Lets see tho...

the answer was -1 and 5.5! didnt get it till 2 mins after exam! URGH
Do you guys think the second paper will be more visual (if you get me)? Like more constructions or finding the area? Less algebra?
im guessing the second paper will include: vectors, histograms, graphs, 3D shapes, construction, decimals, some nasty standard form… yep;p
Reply 19
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400498652.768214.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest