The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ndnd_ndnd
Sorry. I clicked on the post button. I'm clumsy.
My mum has sent her Indian qualifications to NARIC for analysis and they said that her CBSE class 10 subject grades are equivalent to GCSE level A*-C except English. So you might have to take an Additional English course. :smile: hope that helps.

Hey. Ik it's been 6 years u have posted this 😅
Actually rn I'm facing that problem. Except eng other subs equivalency is approved by Naric. So Abt tht additional eng course, how did u do it. Can u please say u don't mind😅
(edited 2 years ago)
CBSE is the Indian equivalent of GCSE. Go onto ALevels
Original post by Ninja_R
CBSE is the Indian equivalent of GCSE. Go onto ALevels

I applied for A levels. But when I gave them my 10th result they asked me to do Naric for it. So when I applied n got the result Eng is considered as first lang so it myt not be considered equal to gcse eng. Idk wht I shuld do now
Original post by teddy_forevaa
i hv a doubt....im currently in grade 12 and my mom got a job opportunity in uk but if i were to go der which grade wld i be in (under 6th form)

hii i was put a in year 11 although i completed the 10 std board exam.
if u find a school with more international students u might had necessary arrangements to evaluate ur grades correctly.
and be put into the correct year group.
Original post by Pree24
My son is october born 2006. he will be giving his 10th boards igcse in India in October 2021. He well get his results in Jan 2022. We are planning to get him do his sixth form from here in UK. He usually gets A or A* in his exams. Considering this fact, he should be able to join 11th form schools (11th grade as per India) in September 2022. Will he be asked to repeat his 10th grade since he falls short of a month to be in the 11 th form schools. or she pic actually not a criteria when it comes to secondary education? please reply.

i was put in year 11 due to my birthdate

Latest