The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Missed offer at Imperial - resubmit of marks

I got an offer for MSc Biomedical engineering from Imperial college london. I did not meet one of the 4 conditions of the offer and have appealed to my board, CBSE in india to recheck my paper. They have offered me a re-examination. Would imperial college accept the result of this examination ?
Original post by nit2211
I got an offer for MSc Biomedical engineering from Imperial college london. I did not meet one of the 4 conditions of the offer and have appealed to my board, CBSE in india to recheck my paper. They have offered me a re-examination. Would imperial college accept the result of this examination ?

You will have to contact them & ask
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by nit2211

I had to get one of my subject remarked as I missed out an A* so rang them on the day and they said they’d keep my place open till 31/8 for remark decision. Luckily remark was successful and imperial has confirmed my place.
Reply 3
Imperial accepts remark but does not accept result change from resit
Reply 4
A remark means paper was incorrectly marked A resit means you did not attain high enough marks to reach your target grade the first time These are two fundamentally two different scenarios.
Reply 5
Original post by Scotney
A remark means paper was incorrectly marked A resit means you did not attain high enough marks to reach your target grade the first time These are two fundamentally two different scenarios.

Is this practice the same across all universities?
Reply 6
Original post by nit2211
Is this practice the same across all universities?

Yes it is.
Original post by nit2211
Did they accept the resitting of the exam. Asking cause I have an offer too , I have to get 97 in math(and I already know of a 1 mark mistake) and a 95 in physics(And I know that I have lost 2 marks at this point) , the results will take some time to come out but I am getting nervous , please answer
Original post by Abhikalp S
Did they accept the resitting of the exam. Asking cause I have an offer too , I have to get 97 in math(and I already know of a 1 mark mistake) and a 95 in physics(And I know that I have lost 2 marks at this point) , the results will take some time to come out but I am getting nervous , please answer

What was the conditions of your offer?
Original post by nikith174
What was the conditions of your offer?

These were literally the conditions, along with 92 overall and 95 in cs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending