The Student Room Group

Unfunniest Comics (in your opinion)

Scroll to see replies

Al Murray
I watched Sarah Millican the other night and didn't laugh at all or even smile :s-smilie: Yet that was when the audience was laughing, didn't find her funny at all
I actually like Michael MacIntyre though
I'm sorry but how is Milton Jones a comedian?

Since when did learning a bunch of one liners and delivering them in a completely random order constitute humour? :mad:
Shappi Khorsandi - in fact, I don't really find female comedians in general very funny, although Sarah Millican has grown on me in recent years...
Russell Howard, every single one of his performances seems like a guardianista circlejerk

Original post by alow
Deadpool. So overrated.

Deadpool is not overrated
(edited 9 years ago)
james corden and russell brand
Original post by arcticmonkeyz
james corden and russell brand

Even Patrick Stewart thinks James Corden is unfunny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by yo radical one
Deadpool is not overrated

ikr
very surprised by the amount of people saying Russell Brand, maybe born out of jealousy?

- But i find Stewart Lee pretty overrated, maybe because i don't really understand his jokes
Mark Watson. SNM
Original post by physicso
very surprised by the amount of people saying Russell Brand, maybe born out of jealousy?

- But i find Stewart Lee pretty overrated, maybe because i don't really understand his jokes

I think Russell Brand is pretty funny sometimes. He isn't bad. Don't know why Brits hate his comedy so much. Some people need to get a life if they aren't over the Andrew Sachs **** yet. Comedians have done much worse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by datpiff
I think Russell Brand is pretty funny sometimes. He isn't bad. Don't know why Brits hate his comedy so much. Some people need to get a life if they aren't over the Andrew Sachs **** yet. Comedians have done much worse

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totally agree with you, the Russell and Jonathon combination on BBC was SO funny ruined by a few over sensitive squaaaaares
Original post by physicso
Totally agree with you, the Russell and Jonathon combination on BBC was SO funny ruined by a few over sensitive squaaaaares

wasn't the finest and it wasn't funny IMO, but it wasn't that offensive. If people think Russell Brand is offensive they need to listen to Frankie Boyle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
I hate all of the prime time comedians a la John Bishop, James Corden, Sarah Millican, Miranda Harte etc.

John Bishop is the least funny person I've ever come across
The guy off Lee Nelson's Well Good Show. Even accidentally catching snippets of it makes me want to bang my head repeatedly against a wall.
Reply 36
Miranda Hart hands down
Jason Manford
Miranda Hart

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jo Brand, she's just quite dull most of the time. Frankie Boyle, he just tries to say offensive stuff in the hopes that it's funny somehow, don't get the sense of humour at all. Lee Evans, I am not into physical comedy, so I am not a fan.
Slug looking guy from mock of the week and ALL one liner comedians.

Quick Reply

Latest