The Student Room Group

goldies poll best batman movie (2 votes)

This poll is closed

goldies poll best batman movie (2 votes)

Batman (1989)0%
Batman Returns (1992)13%
Batman Forever (1995)6%
Batman Begins (2005)19%
Dark Knight (2008)25%
Dark Knight Rises (2012)19%
Batman VS Superman (2016)6%
The Batman (2022)13%
Total votes: 16
which is the best one(or 2 cos you get 2 votes):smile:
Difficult, as I really enjoy 6 of these :smile:
Dark Knight is out of question, also thanks to Hesth Ledger's acting who gave the best villain ever. The other vote goes to Begins, the first Batman film I liked.
Batman and Robin (1997) :moon:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

The one with Geroge Cloney and Arnold Schwarzenegger? boy, that was a goofy adaption, the stupidest in my opinion. Worst Batman film so far and possibly forever.
I suspect the first Batman film that I saw in cinemas (Returns) was released before most TSR posters were born :smile:
Original post by Admit-One
I suspect the first Batman film that I saw in cinemas (Returns) was released before most TSR posters were born :smile:

Probably true, but the films is repeating regularly in TV, so even the millenials were able to watch it. Plus the films can be received via some streaming services. Highely likely that the millenials know the Return part.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 8
I don't like this sort of film.

Incidentally, I read this as 'best batsman' and was about to praise the virtues of Sachin Tendulkar.
Original post by gjd800
I don't like this sort of film.

Incidentally, I read this as 'best batsman' and was about to praise the virtues of Sachin Tendulkar.

Dreadful Batman, great Bruce Wayne though :wink:
Reply 10
Difficult, as I really enjoy 6 of these :smile:

which 6?
Original post by AngryJellyfish

left that off cos thought everyone hated it:smile:
Original post by Wise Goldie
which 6?

Batman (1989)
Batman Returns (1992)
Batman Begins (2005)
Dark Knight (2008)
Dark Knight Rises (2012)
The Batman (2022)

Of them all I disliked Batman vs Sups the most. Batman is a violent lunatic and both of them are idiots. And a rubbish version of Doomsday too. What a waste.
Batman (1989)
Batman Returns (1992)
Batman Begins (2005)
Dark Knight (2008)
Dark Knight Rises (2012)
The Batman (2022)

Of them all I disliked Batman vs Sups the most. Batman is a violent lunatic and both of them are idiots. And a rubbish version of Doomsday too. What a waste.

I cannot agree more. And Superman's death was like a facepalm in my face. Horrible plot.
Reply 13
Batman (1989)
Batman Returns (1992)
Batman Begins (2005)
Dark Knight (2008)
Dark Knight Rises (2012)
The Batman (2022)

i not seen that but i seen justice league so i take it superman died in that cos he brought back form the dead in justice league:smile:
Original post by Wise Goldie
i not seen that but i seen justice league so i take it superman died in that cos he brought back form the dead in justice league:smile:

Yes, they tried to do a version of the original death of Suprman from the comics, but it was not very dramatic.

The only good thing about the film is that it introduces Wonder Woman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending