Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've been offered a place on the above course as I want to progress into primary teaching and just wondering if anyone else is doing this course, if anyone has any advice for me and if anyone knows if I'll be too late to get into halls?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to do education studies then hopefully go on to do the PGCE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganBeth82)
    I'm going to do education studies then hopefully go on to do the PGCE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool are you starting it this year?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry about the late reply yes I am, just over a week to go now I can't wait where are you going to be living?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthomsen)
    Sorry about the late reply yes I am, just over a week to go now I can't wait where are you going to be living?
    Yeah I'm pretty excited too, nervous though! I'm going to be living at the princess Alice halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm pretty excited too, nervous though! I'm going to be living at the princess Alice halls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm getting a little nervous now! Do you have Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm getting a little nervous now! Do you have Facebook?
    What halls are you in? Yeah feels like a big step, will be good once it's settled though. No I don't have Facebook, I'm a bit odd like that haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What halls are you in? Yeah feels like a big step, will be good once it's settled though. No I don't have Facebook, I'm a bit odd like that haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in lonsdale what about you? Yeah it is a big change but I've lived alone for a while so shouldn't be too bad for me and yeah once you get settled in it'll be a lot of fun haha no problem.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in lonsdale what about you? Yeah it is a big change but I've lived alone for a while so shouldn't be too bad for me and yeah once you get settled in it'll be a lot of fun haha no problem.
    I'm at princess Alice. Ah ok, shouldn't be too bad for you then

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.