The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DustToDust
Year 11 go at 9:30 and I can go at 10:30. I'm getting English lit and RS as well:frown:

Good luck!
Original post by JanitaTwain
Good luck!

Thank you, you too!:smile:
Original post by tryrevise
Try and get all my revision notes and flashcards done before Christmas so all my resources are ready and start proper revision from about January probably :frown: not sure how it's going to work really, it's so many exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like a good plan, now you just have to make sure you stick by it. It will work if you keep your time organised I guess.
Original post by Nadine_08
Ah well, we'll work hard and get through it:smile:.. I'm just worried about having to cram my revision all at once.

yeah, i think in some instances i will have to prioritize revision for some exams, which is really not ideal
Original post by Humzaawan123
yeah, i think in some instances i will have to prioritize revision for some exams, which is really not ideal

Yeah, I don't want to have to do that. What subjects are you doing?
Original post by Ellenroberts3
Hey, do you all have work experience?

Our school gave us 2 weeks off (we came back and had the last week of school before summer) to do ours :smile: I went to a local law firm for mine, for both weeks

I know primary schools were common, one of my friends went to an engineering facility, another went to a roller skating rink....it was really varied
Anyone else collecting unit 2 science results?:s-smilie:
Original post by Nadine_08
Yeah, I don't want to have to do that. What subjects are you doing?

in year 11 i am doing additional science , further additional science , maths , additional maths , english lit , english lang ,french , geography , ICT
Original post by Purple-Pixie
At my school we do work experience in July after we've done all our exams. We started writing our CVs at school near the end of Year 10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, our school doesn't give us any help! I have no idea what to do.
Original post by Trihawk7
School needs us to do it, I really have no idea on what to do...

Same! But my school hasn't mentioned anything about it. Hopefully they do help us out
Original post by nox1
Our school doesn't give us time to do it, but they suggest that we should. I've done two weeks this holidays, and have more booked for later in the year and some next year. :smile:

My school hasn't even mentioned it. How did you get the work?
Original post by Its_Tito
Our school gave us 2 weeks off (we came back and had the last week of school before summer) to do ours :smile: I went to a local law firm for mine, for both weeks

I know primary schools were common, one of my friends went to an engineering facility, another went to a roller skating rink....it was really varied

Did you have to get them yourselves? Because our school hasn't mentioned work experience so I presume I just have to find some myself however I have no idea what to do. Thanks:smile: :smile:
Original post by Ellenroberts3
Wow, our school doesn't give us any help! I have no idea what to do.

We have a career guidance counsellor who helps us with our CVs but we have to find our own work experience placements and I'm still not sure what I want to do either :frown:
Original post by Purple-Pixie
We have a career guidance counsellor who helps us with our CVs but we have to find our own work experience placements and I'm still not sure what I want to do either :frown:

Its really hard to find places, at the moment I'm thinking about doing something with animals but idk :s-smilie:
Tempted to use the moderation tools I have for this thread :giggle:
Original post by Black Rose
Tempted to use the moderation tools I have for this thread :giggle:

Can you ban me off this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
Can you ban me off this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately not :tongue:
Original post by Black Rose
Unfortunately not :tongue:

All you can do is close it I think...I'll just reopen it if you do :sly: :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
:lol: Even our Y10 thread has overtaken you guys

Original post by NathalieGW
It's because Amy hasn't been here

I feel like a traitor :colondollar:

Good luck with those :redface:
Original post by usycool1
All you can do is close it I think...I'll just reopen it if you do :sly: :tongue:

I know :lol: *tempted to reply back with something horrible but remembers the deal from yesterday* :teehee:

I have access to a new private forum :colone: The one where y'all planned everything for results day :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest