The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good luck to everyone else starting Year 11 this week.
Original post by NathalieGW
Who's looking forward to starting?

Not too worried as it's just going to be a continuation of yr10, but people are worrying me saying it's going to be so tough and stressful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nox1
Looking forward to seeing my friends and learning new things, not looking forward to homework and revision. :rolleyes:

This is exactly how I feel about starting back! I have a feeling my workload will be rather large, plus I'm terrible at revision...
Am I the only one who goes back next tuesday :biggrin:
Who's looking forward to starting?

I am, I start on Thursday :biggrin:
Original post by callum623
Am I the only one who goes back next tuesday :biggrin:

Probably XD
Original post by Archaeologist
Probably XD

If people are starting this week I must be one of the lucky ones :cool:
Original post by chanelleyy
Definitely not me :unimpressed:

Why not? Is it the workload and amount of exams?

Original post by Martie08
Mixed feelings. Kind of excited but it'll fade quickly, and I'm a bit scared at all the work!

I think the first term will be ok, the main thing is to stay on top of the work. Never get to the point where you have to catch up. I try to be self disciplined with revision :cool:

Original post by nox1
Looking forward to seeing my friends and learning new things, not looking forward to homework and revision. :rolleyes:

I'm not looking forward to waking up early again! I have done quite a bit of Science and Geography revision, so I'll have a headstart in those subjects :smile:
Original post by Archaeologist
I am, I start on Thursday :biggrin:

I also start on Thursday. What are you most looking forward to?
Reply 849
I'm not looking forward to waking up early again! I have done quite a bit of Science and Geography revision, so I'll have a headstart in those subjects :smile:

Not looking forward to waking up early either! :redface:
Why not? Is it the workload and amount of exams?

The workload! I have A LOT of coursework that I have to catch up on -_-

Same here!
:colondollar:

Honestly? I just can't wait to get this year out of the way to make way for college! So buzzed for college xD Can't believe it starts tomorrow... /: Plane home from Paris be late please!

Posted from TSR Mobile
School starts in about an hour today...anxious wait. Wish me luck :yy:
Had a great first day, no homework!

That's good to hear, in your lessons did you do proper learning or just hanging around?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
That's good to hear, in your lessons did you do proper learning or just hanging around?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Proper stuff, it was basically just a continuation of last year! And I like my teachers as they're all the same as last year. It was nothing particularly difficult, but to be honest it rarely is. We were off the first two periods sorting out planners, timetables, locker keys and photos though.
Reply 857

Urgh, lucky! I got history and maths. Done the maths and should probably get started on the history now.. :mad:
Original post by nox1
Urgh, lucky! I got history and maths. Done the maths and should probably get started on the history now.. :mad:

My maths teacher was happy with me because I was the only one in the set to get an A* in Stats, heh.
Reply 859
My maths teacher was happy with me because I was the only one in the set to get an A* in Stats, heh.

well done!! :cool:

Latest