The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Extra room near penhryn road

Hi, me and two girls have secured a four bedroom house 15 minutes by bus from the penrhyn road campus, unfortunately our final member bailed at the last minute and we need someone to fill the gap before the landlord finds another group. The contract is 11 months and the room is £375 per month (including water bill) and the house has a garden and a lounge. Message me for more details
Reply 1
Hi my name is Sam, i'm from Shropshire and am looking for accommodation. I have applied for halls but haven't had any feed back from them. And I would be interested as my campus would also be penrhyn road which would be ideal. Can you please PM me for more details <email removed by mod>
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hi, my name is Camilla and I'm also looking for accommodation. Feel free to PM me for more details

Reply 3
Original post by suddin42
Hi my name is Sam, i'm from Shropshire and am looking for accommodation. I have applied for halls but haven't had any feed back from them. And I would be interested as my campus would also be penrhyn road which would be ideal. Can you please PM me for more details <email removed by mod>

hi please message me as soon as possible if you're still looking for a place, my friend is looking for a 6th person to stay with them and there's 2 guys and 3 girls and you would be the 4th girl (if you're a girl) or the 3rd guy (if you're a guy) please message me asap if you want me to give my friends number to you so you guys can contact each other. thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending