The Student Room Group

Urgently looking for London Accommodation For 23/24!

Hi there,

Im desperately looking for accommodation- whether a tenancy takeover or otherwise, for a room for the academic year 23/24. I'm very flexible but ideally would like a room that costs 350 pounds or less per week. It`s really urgent so please let me know if there's anything available or any room you'd like to transfer and ill be happy to quickly get that sorted.

Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi i have a room for 361.62 a week in camden which i can't stay in. i've spoken to the tenants and they have said i can find a replacement. if your interested its with the stay club camden. Its a studio apartment with its own kitchen and basic supplies, the bathroom is a wet room and again your own. in this price there is also a cinema room, gym and class rooms which are available for free. laundry came to about £4 to both wash and dry. The bed is a double bed with a bed above meaning guests are able to stay.
Original post by Biababyyy
Hi there,

Im desperately looking for accommodation- whether a tenancy takeover or otherwise, for a room for the academic year 23/24. I'm very flexible but ideally would like a room that costs 350 pounds or less per week. It`s really urgent so please let me know if there's anything available or any room you'd like to transfer and ill be happy to quickly get that sorted.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

I have a room in Wembley available for June for £211 a week if that's any help?
Reply 3
Original post by 16twelsh
hi i have a room for 361.62 a week in camden which i can't stay in. i've spoken to the tenants and they have said i can find a replacement. if your interested its with the stay club camden. Its a studio apartment with its own kitchen and basic supplies, the bathroom is a wet room and again your own. in this price there is also a cinema room, gym and class rooms which are available for free. laundry came to about £4 to both wash and dry. The bed is a double bed with a bed above meaning guests are able to stay.

Hi, could you give me further details on this thanks
Reply 4
Hi! I have a studio in Hawley Crescent in Camden.
It is 370 pounds.
Can you reply if you want this??
Original post by PerditaMatson
Hi there,

I am interested, how long is the contract for?
Reply 6
Hi if anyone has an ensuite room in grand felda or felda house under £210 a week can you please privately message me or reply here.

Thank You
Reply 7
Original post by PerditaMatson
Hi there,

Interested, Please DM
Reply 8
Original post by Risa Hanai
It is 370 pounds.

Hi is this still available
Reply 9
Original post by 16twelsh

Hi! Is this for the 23/24 academic year? I am interested in this, please contact me if available still! Thank you :smile:
Original post by Risa Hanai
It is 370 pounds.

Hey, I'm interested in finding out more. Can you message me? Thank you!
Reply 11
Hi I have a bronze Studio at Canvas Walthamstow for 23/24 academic year for only 290 pw (a 50-week contract)
1 minute walk from tube (Victoria line)
Message if interested :smile:
Reply 12
Hi there,

Thanks in advance!

Heyy are you still looking for accom? I'm looking for tenancy transfer
I have a bronze Studio at Canvas Walthamstow for 23/24 academic year for only 290 pw (a 50-week contract)
Message if interested
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by isasmatcha
Hey, I'm interested in finding out more. Can you message me? Thank you!

Hi I have a bronze Studio at Canvas Walthamstow for 23/24 academic year for only 290 pw (a 50-week contract)
Message if interested :smile:
Reply 14
hi, im interested in taking over any student accommodation contract in London asap. im very flexible with the location anywhere from IQ, chapter, universities of London, urbanest. minimum request is for it to have an ensuite.
if anyone want to let me know.
Hi,
I have a single room at the IQ arcade on Holloway Road, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. It's floor 5, flat 60, room D.
Let me know if you're interested in taking over my contract!
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my basic en-suite single room at North Lodge student Halls from anytime now. £270 per week all bills included, no deposit. Tenancy would be until 14th September 2024.

Please message me if interested
Reply 17
Hi there,

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Did you find anything yet. ? I have a en-suite single room in Felda House, Wembley , London Post Code HA9 0UU.
Tenancy Period: 16 Sep 2023 for 44 weeks @ GBP 237 pw. We are looking for a replacement tenant for my son who wants to move to private accomodation nearby in QMUL.
Reply 18
Original post by rehmanm
Hi, Did you find anything yet. ? I have a en-suite single room in Felda House, Wembley , London Post Code HA9 0UU.
Tenancy Period: 16 Sep 2023 for 44 weeks @ GBP 237 pw. We are looking for a replacement tenant for my son who wants to move to private accomodation nearby in QMUL.

Hi, if this is still available i am very interested. Please message me back on how to contact you.
For those still looking for London accommodation, there are still rooms available here- https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/london/depot-point/classic-en-suite-129178

Really really good accom would 100% recommend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending