The Student Room Group

Last minute london 2023/24 student accom needed!!!

Does anyone have any contracts their giving up for 2023/24 in london near UCL?? I also have an ensuite room at depot point kings cross if anyone wants to do a swap deal. cheers.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maxcovel39
Does anyone have any contracts their giving up for 2023/24 in london near UCL?? I also have an ensuite room at depot point kings cross if anyone wants to do a swap deal. cheers.

Hey I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House (around 10 minutes by tube to UCL), and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills are included. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024.

If you’re interested please contact me here through reply:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Helen_lovestar
Hey I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House (around 10 minutes by tube to UCL), and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills are included. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024.

If you’re interested please contact me here through reply:smile:

Hi! yes, i would be interested. send me your number and we can talk on whatsapp
Original post by maxcovel39
Hi! yes, i would be interested. send me your number and we can talk on whatsapp

Can’t send it here because of the platform’s rules but text me in the instagram, username is same there
Reply 4
hi, also looking for anyone giving up or swapping accom!

have iq the arcade if anyone looking to swap. £244 a week only 20 min bus to UCL.

also willing to take over any contract if not looking to swap.
Reply 5
Original post by UrsulaCT

have iq the arcade if anyone looking to swap. £244 a week only 20 min bus to UCL.

Hi 🙂 Need someone to take over my tenancy in Scape Shoreditch London. It's a windowsill studio on the 5th floor for £489
Reply 6
Need a room at Astor or Garden next to Bloomsbury campus. Have large en-suite at One Pool which is very nice but need to be closer to main campus. Willing to offer cash to make up difference or help if anyone willing to swap

Hi are you still looking for a room? I have a contract at Unite Students Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite (£270 pw, 51 weeks) near UCL available from 23rd September. This is slightly more expensive than yours but it's right next to Caledonian Road station and only 2 stops to UCL.
Reply 8
Original post by just checking 1
Hi are you still looking for a room? I have a contract at Unite Students Piccadilly Court, it's a single self-catered ensuite (£270 pw, 51 weeks) near UCL available from 23rd September. This is slightly more expensive than yours but it's right next to Caledonian Road station and only 2 stops to UCL.

Hiya is this still available as I would be open to taking it over, can send my instagram if needed
Original post by junodr
Hiya is this still available as I would be open to taking it over, can send my instagram if needed

sure pls do so, theres already another person who's interested but i'll keep in touch!
Reply 10
Original post by just checking 1
sure pls do so, theres already another person who's interested but i'll keep in touch!

_josh_.r is my instagram, let me know if there’s any chance of me getting it. Thanks so much.
Reply 11
I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), I will like to swap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.
(edited 7 months ago)
Hi! I am looking to give up my En-suite Self Catered Room at Urbanest Hoxton. It is a 50-week contract at £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in taking it over.
Hi,
I have a single room at the IQ arcade on Holloway Road, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. It's floor 5, flat 60, room D.
Let me know if you're interested in taking over my contract!
Reply 14
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is £244 a week, abt 20 min bus from uni. Please contact me ASAP if interested!
Reply 15
Original post by Jasmine_27
Hi,
I have a single room at the IQ arcade on Holloway Road, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. It's floor 5, flat 60, room D.
Let me know if you're interested in taking over my contract!

is this still available??
Reply 16
Original post by esiyolwe
is this still available??

mine is still available. willing to give up tenancy and transfer everything immediately, you will be able to move in within the next few days.

lovely property just not able to accept as I am deferring.

are you interested ?
Reply 17
mine is still available. willing to give up tenancy and transfer everything immediately, you will be able to move in within the next few days.

lovely property just not able to accept as I am deferring.

are you interested ?

my issue is i didnt want an accom over £200 pw - im self funded.

£230 is semi-doable

£244 i cant
Reply 18
Original post by esiyolwe
my issue is i didnt want an accom over £200 pw - im self funded.

£230 is semi-doable

£244 i cant

if you check the iq arcade website the cheapest property available is the £244 one
Reply 19
yhh ill just have to look elsehwere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending