The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

fao: pete42, colin or anyone else moving in to firth point

im supposed to be moving in tomorrow to firth point.
but freshers week doesnt start till the 18th.
I m not sure where to get my keys from and if its ok to move in tomorrow
can anyone give me some advice?:redface:
Im coming from wales and my dad will be pissed off if i cant move in as it will
be a wasted journey
cheers,
Ian
Reply 1
i'm moving in tomorrow too, so it shouldn't be a problem.

getting your keys - you said before that the people on the phone told you to get your keys from snow island right? if so, go to snow island's reception and say that you're there to check into firth point, they should give you your keys and welcome stuff, then you fill in a couple of things, then you go to your room. if you don't know where your room is, just ask the person at reception. btw, use the blue fob you get with your keys to open the front doors to firth point (i found that out the hard way, lol)

if you have any questions just ring up either snow island or firth point, and i'm sure they'll tell you what to do
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
cheers mate im just panicking with stuff thats all.
My dads girlfriend was asking me why i was going down a week before freshers and she was saying that i might not be allowed to move in.
i rang snow island and a very nice girl clarified everything.
Do you reckon there be hardy anyone there or what?
are you first year like me?:wink:
Reply 3
yeah i'm a first year too.

not everyone will be there, i think i read somewhere that this time last year the question was asked before and the guy said about 30% of people had moved in. i hope there's a couple of people in my flat though otherwise i'll be well bored.
Reply 4
Well im in room 1 flat 6 block A
and i wouldnt mind betting theres no one there either.
if your bored you know where i am!
Although i wouldnt expect you to come round as you ve never seen me or met me before lol but your more than welcome nonetheless:p:
im feeling apprehensive about the whole thing now.
I'll be wearing a black Queen t shirt with green cargo pants just for you to know lol
so if you see me say hi
it would be cool to make some frinds quickly

Latest

Trending

Trending