The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry university! Psychology students

Hey guys! Is there anyone studying psychology at Coventry in september?
And if so, what hall are you staying in?

I'm in the quandrat halls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by latoutebelle
Hey guys! Is there anyone studying psychology at Coventry in september?
And if so, what hall are you staying in?

I'm in the quandrat halls

Hey, I'm doing Bsc Psychology! :smile:

However I'm staying in Victoria Halls accommodation :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PsychologyGeek21
Hey, I'm doing Bsc Psychology! :smile:

However I'm staying in Victoria Halls accommodation :smile:

Awhhhh great! have you enrolled yet? I just saw the list of modules and I must admit, the basic research skills module doesn't seem basic to me! Other than that I'm so excited! :smile:
Awhhhh great! have you enrolled yet? I just saw the list of modules and I must admit, the basic research skills module doesn't seem basic to me! Other than that I'm so excited! :smile:

Hey! Yeah i have! I looked at the basic research skills module 1 and it seems relatively okay but the second basic research skills module seems pretty tricky, have you done Psychology at A-level? :smile:
Reply 4
Hey! Yeah i have! I looked at the basic research skills module 1 and it seems relatively okay but the second basic research skills module seems pretty tricky, have you done Psychology at A-level? :smile:

yeah I have! but my research methods teacher was so bad! I haven't actually grasped research methods, I think I'm gonna start revising through it.
yeah I have! but my research methods teacher was so bad! I haven't actually grasped research methods, I think I'm gonna start revising through it.

Ah mine wasn't the best, stats is the worst bit! Im looking forward to starting now though :biggrin:!
Reply 6
Ah mine wasn't the best, stats is the worst bit! Im looking forward to starting now though :biggrin:!

Thank goodness! I thought it was just me, lol, can't wait to start! What's your facebook? (if you don't mind me asking btw)
Thank goodness! I thought it was just me, lol, can't wait to start! What's your facebook? (if you don't mind me asking btw)

No that's fine, here's the link ☺️

https://www.facebook.com/jhumpreys/media_set?set=a.1555321692813.86553.1528346400&type=1
Reply 8

great just added you :biggrin:

This is book might be worth investing in, I brought it and it makes stats really simple and easier to grasp!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Statistics-Psychology-Explanations-without-Equations/dp/0230247490
This is book might be worth investing in, I brought it and it makes stats really simple and easier to grasp!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Statistics-Psychology-Explanations-without-Equations/dp/0230247490

this is great! I might just get this and it's just £12!
this is great! I might just get this and it's just £12!

Have you seen your timetable for psych?! Its empty! :frown:!
Have you seen your timetable for psych?! Its empty! :frown:!

Yeah we are literally only in on Monday, Tuesday and Friday ... All that free time as well
Yeah we are literally only in on Monday, Tuesday and Friday ... All that free time as well

It only shows the two modules too, when there is in actual fact 3 modules each semester, plus we should have 10 contact hours per week....hmmm
It only shows the two modules too, when there is in actual fact 3 modules each semester, plus we should have 10 contact hours per week....hmmm

hmmm, yeah but it does say that the timetable may change so they probably will change it when we start.... hopefully.
hmmm, yeah but it does say that the timetable may change so they probably will change it when we start.... hopefully.

Ive emailed them asking about it haha! Pointless going of 3 hours! I'm in group 2 in seminars i think☺️
Ive emailed them asking about it haha! Pointless going of 3 hours! I'm in group 2 in seminars i think☺️

uh, I'm in group 4.
Does anybody know if we can choose any optional modules?? We should because my timetable is really empty too! I am doing psych and crim! :biggrin:
Original post by robot-unicorn
Does anybody know if we can choose any optional modules?? We should because my timetable is really empty too! I am doing psych and crim! :biggrin:

You mean modules that don't go towards our mark? I think we can, most universities allow it..how many hours are you timetabled for?
Reply 19
Yay, I found another forum :smile: Is anyone in group 3? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest