The Student Room Group

Half-term?

Hi

year 10 and 11 students, what do you guys during half term, during this half term in particular?
how many of you do any work and if so why?

Thanks.
No work! We have had a long term so let's have fun and relax with family and friends:smile:
When I was in Y10/11 (years ago, lol) all I remember doing in the holidays, other than Easter right before the exams, was getting up to date with coursework. I think unless you're ridiculously behind, it's just as important to chill out and relax as it is to do anything else. There's still plenty of time to work hard, and if you do too much too soon you'll burn out before the exams.
I do work to catch up and revise I am yr 10

I also like to get ahead if I can so quite a bit of my time is spent working in holidays
Reply 4
I'm In Year 11.

I have quiet a lot of homework and revision to do.

I need to write my Spanish Oral Exam Draft. Correct it. Make it Better. Write it again. Memorise it.

Revise for Biology and Chemistry Mocks.

Revise for maths each day for an hour.

Complete 8 pieces of homework for various subjects.

All of this for the 3rd - 4th November.
Reply 5
I am revising, my mocks start on the 3rd November and for the 2 weeks after that so all I'm doing is revising...on tsr during my half hour break
Reply 6
Not much homework but 5 or 6 hrs of revision a day is aim.
I need to do coursework, write notes for my mocks in December, do all the homework I was set and do my ROA. So a busy half term. (Year 11)
I got revision classes in this half term :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest