The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 1
There's an absolute shed load of different races.
Germans on a year's exchange from their International Business course.
Loads and loads of Chinese people.
Asians are everywhere, a number of Africans as well, quite a few French speaking folk.
Loads and loads of others that I wouldn't want to try and insult by guessing where they are from.

Maybe it's just that they stand out more because they are speaking a different language, but there's an awful lot of racial diversity, yes.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
yknow, i'm surprised at how diverse the uni actually is... apart from the international students, u have representation from all parts of britain too...
Reply 3
am99q1
yknow, i'm surprised at how diverse the uni actually is... apart from the international students, u have representation from all parts of britain too...

Very few Northerners tbh. I'm the only person I know who travelled from the NW and I've met someone from Hull (NE). Apart from that, the Midlands is the most North I've experienced.
Reply 4
wt u guys studying btw?..good info!
Reply 5
I'm studying Accounting & Finance.
Reply 6
doing biomedical... hey, there is a northern contingent, though like to be honest its not that large... guess its all to do with geography, so ur bound to have ppl (like me) who've come from london than for instance than newcastle, u can see how the commuting to and from ur rents could be the death of you

Latest

Trending

Trending