The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6360
Original post by GeoJones94
Was Booker actually shooting on Graves? That took a bit of a weird turn

Think there's shoot elements to it, but I reckon most of it was a work
Original post by Mackay
Think there's shoot elements to it, but I reckon most of it was a work

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, just thought it was a bit weird because I read something originally where Booker said he was pleased with his new role etc and then suddenly this lol Just seems a bit random to be calling him out with Graves being unable to wrestle
Where's the NJPW thread?
LIJ are the best stable in the world
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by GeoJones94
Was Booker actually shooting on Graves? That took a bit of a weird turn

100% work between good friends
Original post by ozzyoscy

100% work between good friends

Ahh I see. Thanks for sharing the vid!
A result of what happens when you have Vince McMahon constantly bellowing in your ear...
Original post by Aky786UK
A result of what happens when you have Vince McMahon constantly bellowing in your ear...

Haha wth was that about it? It's hilarious but so out of the blue lool
I thought the Elimination Chamber PPV was pretty good. Still can't help but think Asuka had her big moment over shadowed at the Royal Rumble and Rousey appearing at the Rumble is still getting the attention from WWE over Asuka winning
Elimination Chamber was alright. Everything that was expected to happen, happened, exactly as it was expected to ... but the work itself was good.

Raw tonight is the big one. Let's start the road to WrestleMania full speed ahead!
Undertaker coming back for another retirement match with 6 weeks build?

okay nvm
(edited 6 years ago)
The Miz deserves more than 2 clean defeats in one night. The guy is the perfect classic heel. Fire on the mic and a good wrestler. Even The Miztourage aren't doing a bad job with what they've got
Reply 6371
Braun being kept floating around in case things go awry with Lesnar/Reigns, so it's looking like Miz vs Finn and Seth for the IC title at WM in a Triple Threat.
Nothing's going to go awry with Lesnar/Reigns, WWE knew Lesnar wouldn't appear on Monday night. Brilliant promo by Reigns, probably his best one yet. Looks like this is the last we'll see Lesnar with the title, which is a shame. It didn't really bother me that he was a part time performer, because all of his matches are well beyond any others on the card entertainment wise. We've been spoilt this past year if anything. Lesnar vs Joe, Lesnar vs Joe vs Reigns vs Strowman, Lesnar vs Goldberg (WM), Lesnar vs AJ, and Lesnar vs Strowman and Kane - all stellar matches. No match is going to retain the shock value that Lesnar had once he loses the title.

Last year I was disappointed to hear that Lesnar vs Reigns was the main event for this WM. Right now it makes sense to be honest. It's the end of the Lesnar era. The title just won't be the same. Strowman really needs to win the title though. Booking him strong but winning nothing just halts all of the momentum he's built up this past year. He's slowly entering Big show territory.

The best scenario would be Strowman gets added into the main event and pins Lesnar for the title, allowing Roman a rematch at the next PPV, and Brock a rematch at Extreme rules. Strowman should hold the title to Summerslam where he's defeated by Elias. Lmao as if this is ever going to happen
(edited 6 years ago)
Having Reigns win the title from Lesnar is kinda frustrating from the perspective of the push someone would get from beating Lesnar. It could do so much for a wrestler who needs it. Lesnar ending the streak was monumental in WWE, it put him in a different category from the rest (as if he wasn’t anyway) and then winning the title he’s basically been untouchable. It seems like a waste for someone who has also beaten Taker and is already considered a top dog with WWE to get that push when in my opinion, it could be way more effective if someone else did. Brock’s dominance over the past few years being used on someone who already is a top star seems like a waste
Reply 6374
Original post by AR_95
Nothing's going to go awry with Lesnar/Reigns, WWE knew Lesnar wouldn't appear on Monday night. Brilliant promo by Reigns, probably his best one yet.

Meltzer mentioned there being a bit of internal worry over Reigns and the enhancement drugs issue, though, which is what I meant more than the Lesnar work.

WM34 card looking like:

Lesnar vs Reigns
Styles vs Nakamura
Rousey/Angle vs HHH/Steph
Cena vs Undertaker
Miz vs Balor vs Rollins

They really need to find a way to get Rusev on there.
Original post by Mackay
Meltzer mentioned there being a bit of internal worry over Reigns and the enhancement drugs issue, though, which is what I meant more than the Lesnar work.

WM34 card looking like:

Lesnar vs Reigns
Styles vs Nakamura
Rousey/Angle vs HHH/Steph
Cena vs Undertaker
Miz vs Balor vs Rollins

They really need to find a way to get Rusev on there.

Personally surprised they havent made Rusev & English babyfaces yet (and turn new day to heels). Rusev IRL seems like a nice guy (albeit a bit old fashioned...which is ironic due to him being married to Lana & the stuff they have in their house as seen in Total Divas).
Howcome no-one has posted this hilarious video by ADC's of wrestling (ps Strowman IRL is a fan of it). Warning, these contains some (porrly censored) swearing and the lyrics are in the spoiler

[video="youtube;fBwi0Qydal4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBwi0Qydal4[/video]

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
There's a real risk of this being the most predictable WrestleMania in some time, certainly the Rumble-to-WM period. You don't have to read rumours to have predicted what the WM card would look like.

These cluster**** matches with people who have no chance of winning (Elias, Miz, Corbin, Zayn etc.) don't help.

I don't have any reason to watch WM yet. Reigns winning, whatever Asuka's doing, NJPW fan service in a title match that'll be politiced out of importance, Rousey being thrown into the lion's den with no experience in probably a tag match alongside a rusty great and opposite a husband-and-wife tag team of a retired B+ player and a non-wrestler.

Original post by quasa
Personally surprised they havent made Rusev & English babyfaces yet (and turn new day to heels). Rusev IRL seems like a nice guy (albeit a bit old fashioned...which is ironic due to him being married to Lana & the stuff they have in their house as seen in Total Divas).

There aren't heels and faces any more. There are goody-two-shoes and complete dicks, and most people are inbetween and it depends on the context, like real life. Good guys can do bad things and bad guys can do something popular. So boo and cheer who you want.

To be honest Reigns has been one of the greatest heels the industry has ever seen, which is also sickening, and they've played him perfectly. He's what Cena should've been.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6378
Miz v Elias v Strowman v Balor v Rollins for the IC title at Mania, according to rumours.

What a ****ing waste.
SuperCena will never change.

Sooner he's gone the better for me.

Quick Reply

Latest