The Student Room Group

American Football Talk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wattsy
Rodgers can be stopped if you play good contain up front but the Cowboys are getting pinned at the line or they're getting too deep into the backfield. I do think they've been unfortunate to not have at least one holding call but you have to keep Rodgers on his spot unable to extend the play and they've totally failed in that regard.

I feel like the Packers' O-line would still give their receivers enough time to get free. Even a tiny bit of separation is OK for Rodgers right now.
Still anyones game. I'm feeling nervous!!

Rodgers can be stopped if you hit his pocket hard and fast, the more time and space in the pocket you give him, the bigger the damage he can do! I am loving our Rodgers form lately though.
Reply 2702
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I feel like the Packers' O-line would still give their receivers enough time to get free. Even a tiny bit of separation is OK for Rodgers right now.

I think Rodgers takes what you give him when he's playing a more conventional style. The big plays come from his heads up play and improvisation/extending the play.
Original post by Wattsy
I think Rodgers takes what you give him when he's playing a more conventional style. The big plays come from his heads up play and improvisation/extending the play.

Plus he is a damn smart QB too. That pass to Cobb was beautiful and that hit he took too!

Nice pick just!! :smile:

I think we should have this in the bag if we can get another TD now, Rodgers is just on a whole other level right.
S**T. Anyones right now.
Finally we have a great game
Reply 2706
Well that was entertainment! Night folks, hoping to wake up to a nice KC victory.
Amazing game
Original post by Wattsy
Well that was entertainment! Night folks, hoping to wake up to a nice KC victory.

That was heartbreaking.

3rd and 20 with 12 seconds left I'm thinking overtime. So upset for our team.

Our defence lost us the game first half...
Reply 2709
How did i not know this thread existed??🙏:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Motorbiker
That was heartbreaking.

3rd and 20 with 12 seconds left I'm thinking overtime. So upset for our team.

Our defence lost us the game first half...

Cowboys are for real yo, and so is Dak
Reply 2711
Well the playoffs are now a total shitshow, the Falcons are the only team I don't dislike.
Predictions for the superbowl now then?
Original post by jimbles

Atlanta 28-24 New England
Original post by jimbles

I still think Pats are going to win it, but they will have a tough test against the Steelers and then probably a tough test against the Packers
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000776434/article/oakland-raiders-file-las-vegas-relocation-paperwork

Another day, and the last of the relocations is in motion. Oakland Raiders have applied to relocate and become the Las Vegas Raiders. Ties in with the NHL, who have the Vegas Golden Knights starting play next season.
Fire Alarm Gate...
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Fire Alarm Gate...

Brady 8 game ban this time I think
Original post by joecphillips
Brady 8 game ban this time I think

Brady forced transfer to the Browns, Pats get a 4th round compensatory pick
Reply 2719
How good are the Falcons right now? They've played the perfect half.

Quick Reply

Latest