The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Additional Physics

Hey just wondering if anyone had any ideas about what was going to come up on the physics paper? In the past there have been two QWCs on terminal velocity, one on the lifecycle of a star and one comparing bulbs so im guessing something to do with background radiation or nuclear will come up? Maybe a comparative for fusion and fission or a how does fission work in power stations. :smile:
Original post by tazalar
Hey just wondering if anyone had any ideas about what was going to come up on the physics paper? In the past there have been two QWCs on terminal velocity, one on the lifecycle of a star and one comparing bulbs so im guessing something to do with background radiation or nuclear will come up? Maybe a comparative for fusion and fission or a how does fission work in power stations. :smile:

After seeing the Biology and Chemistry exams, I am afraid that it could be on nearly anything in the syllabus, even a plan for an experiment e.g measuring the extension of a spring and making conclusions.
Reply 2
Original post by Major Wilson
After seeing the Biology and Chemistry exams, I am afraid that it could be on nearly anything in the syllabus, even a plan for an experiment e.g measuring the extension of a spring and making conclusions.

ahh okay, makes sense i guess considering the transect question and the analysing results question. Cheers :smile:
If its another one of those I'll just walk out:angry:

Quick Reply

Latest