The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 1
you'll struggle to find anywhere at that price accomodationwise, mine was a bargain at £216 a month. accomodation in the UK is not cheap at all, you might be able to find some shelter for less but i wouldn't really like to live in it. student accomodation normally costs £300+ a month.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
[:smile: :smile: :smile:

Thank you for helping me.

Claartje
Reply 3
im going to be staying in the student village and its costing me £3600 for the whole year although were only there for 40 weeks it works out at £90 per week which sounds alot but for that you get all your bills paid for, a wicked time with the other students and free internet (i presume if anyone could confirm)
Reply 4
I pay £250 for a private room in a shared house, twice the size of a room in the village :biggrin:

Don't be fooled into the 'glam' of having lots of students and people on your course, lincoln is that small you can walk anywhere in 5 minutes.
Reply 5
now i am jealous lol,

but i am still happy about going to the village as i think i will meet alot more people than i would if i was living else where...

i will have to wait and see if i have picked the right thing i spose
Reply 6
LALALALA

im not listening!
Reply 7
216+ bills and i have so much floorspace i haven't got any furnature, clothes are all lined up on the floor, pc's on floor, mattress on floor. ok i should actually go tidy up now :frown:
Reply 8
yeah why tidy up sounds wicked!
Reply 9
awwww turns out my furniture was moved for a joke, so i do actually have some and they want their space back :frown:
Reply 10
I was told a story by a friend who stayed in halls in sheffield.

A girl was running around asking for people to write her assignment in return for sexual favours, so he asked what it was for like any red blooded man would.

Feminism :biggrin:
Reply 11
Nope, he was to busy pissing himself laughing.

Latest