The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Banks in Greenwich

I'm planning to be studying Events Management at Greenwich this September and was thinking about getting a student bank account. I've had a look around but can't find anywhere which says about the banks in Greenwich. Just wondering if anyone can tell me which banks are near campus?
Original post by EmilyDawnG
I'm planning to be studying Events Management at Greenwich this September and was thinking about getting a student bank account. I've had a look around but can't find anywhere which says about the banks in Greenwich. Just wondering if anyone can tell me which banks are near campus?

All the banks lol it's not how you think the student accommodation is
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by EmilyDawnG

TSB is right next to cutty sark station. Natwest and HSBC are both close to Stockwell street library. I suggest student accounts from these.
Reply 3
Original post by Tahmed14
TSB is right next to cutty sark station. Natwest and HSBC are both close to Stockwell street library. I suggest student accounts from these.

Ahh, sorry, somehow I didn't get a notification so I only just saw this but thank you, that's really useful. I'm leaning towards HSBC at the moment so that will probably seal the deal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending