The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Greenwich or Kingston University

Hello.
I got conditional offers from Greenwich and Kingstone for MSc. in Biotechnology and MSc. in Biomedical Science respectively.
According to the respective courses, which one should I go for?

Need help! Thanks.
Hi @YGen

It’s lovely to hear that you are considering Kingston University for further studies.

The Biomedical Science programme at Kingston is designed to meet industry standards and equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in your chosen field.

It might interest you to know that Kingston University has strong ties with leading healthcare and research laboratories, like GlaxoSmithKline, UK Health Security Agency, Institute of Cancer Research, Animal and Plant Health Agency and local hospitals. These connections will help to enhance your learning experience and increase your employability upon graduation.

Beyond learning, students have access to a wide range of amenities, recreational activities, and opportunities for networking and professional development.

Eventually, the decision comes down to what feels like the best fit for you personally and professionally. I would encourage you to sign up for an Open Event here or speak to current students via this link to get a better feel of what it is like to study at Kingston. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Goodluck and all the best!

Roseline
Kingston University PG Student Rep
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending