The Student Room Group

OCR Computing or Edexcel German

How did you all find these exams today?

Personally, I found German reading really easy though the listening part had a couple of tough questions. I thought that OCR jad been quite kind with the Computing paper too.
Reply 1
Personally I found the computing paper to be harder than any other years but I think I did relatively okay but Foundation German paper was just awful for me especially the listening. Does anyone know if I have an A in my coursework (60%) what would I need to get a C overall? Would be possible if I got a D and an E on the papers?
Original post by Chylz
Personally I found the computing paper to be harder than any other years but I think I did relatively okay but Foundation German paper was just awful for me especially the listening. Does anyone know if I have an A in my coursework (60%) what would I need to get a C overall? Would be possible if I got a D and an E on the papers?

I think you might need C and D but I'm not 100% sure. It may have gone better than you think.
If we're talking about f452- I thought it was much harder than any past papers of done! I mean three algorithm questions? I did them all but seriously I didn't find it straightforward
Original post by CtrlShiftCreate
If we're talking about f452- I thought it was much harder than any past papers of done! I mean three algorithm questions? I did them all but seriously I didn't find it straightforward

I did A451

Quick Reply

Latest