The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

What does this mean?

Hi pl:
I got an email from the Undergraduates Admissions office asking me to clarify my fee status, as in whether I am a home student or international.

I was sent an email by the head of the office that she would consider my situation and write out to me confirming her decision.
That was on 22nd of January.

I have received no letters, emails, or changes on UCAS or Durham track (just says my application has been received by the department).

So what does all that mean in terms of getting accepted by the department?

Would she bother asking to clarify my fee status if I was going to be rejected anway?

And if I am not gonig to be rejected, why haven't I heard anything in 2 weeks?

I have put in an open application for PPE.

Thanks
Reply 1
perhaps your application is being passed around colleges??
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
That boy needs therapy.
Reply 3
Pyschosematic.
You're a nut, you're crazy in the coconut.
Reply 5
What does that mean? That boy needs therapy
The-Real-One
Hi pl:
I got an email from the Undergraduates Admissions office asking me to clarify my fee status, as in whether I am a home student or international.

I was sent an email by the head of the office that she would consider my situation and write out to me confirming her decision.
That was on 22nd of January.

I have received no letters, emails, or changes on UCAS or Durham track (just says my application has been received by the department).

So what does all that mean in terms of getting accepted by the department?

Would she bother asking to clarify my fee status if I was going to be rejected anway?

And if I am not gonig to be rejected, why haven't I heard anything in 2 weeks?

I have put in an open application for PPE.

Thanks

I wouldn't worry too much. They seem to b taking ages with everyones. have u recieved march excuse letter?
He looked as white as a sheet

And he also made false teeth.
Reply 8
Avalanches above, business continues below
Reply 9
Tighten your buttocks - pour juice on your chin - I promised my girlfriend I'd ... the violin, violin violin violin
Reply 10
spunkym0nkey
I wouldn't worry too much. They seem to b taking ages with everyones. have u recieved march excuse letter?

Yeah,I just received it yesterday.

And thx for the welcome, I see I shall forever thought of as crazy in my coconut...:s-smilie:
Reply 11
An update:

On tuesday I received a letter from the Undergrduates Admissions Office notifying me that I will be

"considered as a Home Student regarding fees for the purposes of entry in October 2007."

Still no Conditional Offer with grades though.

Latest