The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Sheavyn House folk

Trying to start a thread where by we can all meet potential flatmates since my current facebook search is going a bit ****. I'm in F.2.04. Everyone list your rooms/flats :woo:

Scroll to see replies

Finally someone's actually made a thread because my search was going a bit s*** as well 😂 I'm in N.2.03
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Hey guys, I cant seem to find anyone in my flat :/
Original post by jadeey97
Hey guys, I cant seem to find anyone in my flat :/

Heya, and have you tried looking in the Facebook group?
Reply 4
Im in E.2.08 😄
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Tai Ga
Trying to start a thread where by we can all meet potential flatmates since my current facebook search is going a bit ****. I'm in F.2.04. Everyone list your rooms/flats :woo:

Im in flat E, so same floor :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by drewsalexia
Heya, and have you tried looking in the Facebook group?

Yeah, every single one of them! I'm beginning to feel like a stalker hahah :P I think I'm gonna have to wait till the 21st to find anyone cause that's supposedly when everyone should find out?
Reply 7
Original post by Spanya
Im in flat E, so same floor :smile:

Hello there :u: I literally cannot find anyone lol apart from one girl so far. I'm crying inside 😭
Reply 8
Original post by Tai Ga
Hello there :u: I literally cannot find anyone lol apart from one girl so far. I'm crying inside 😭

Aww im sure someone will pop up from F! Im still waiting to be accepted into the fb groups😂 but i actually know the girl in the room opposite me, which is complete coincidence, and found a girl also in E
Reply 9
I'm in D.1.05 :smile:
I've found one person on the FB group, and they happen to be on the same floor as me so that's good :smile: but still just the one hahah
N.1.07 can't wait 😁😁😁
Original post by masoolive
N.1.07 can't wait 😁😁😁

I'm in the same block as you but a different flat (I think) I'm N.2.03 😄
Original post by drewsalexia
I'm in the same block as you but a different flat (I think) I'm N.2.03 😄

Awesome!! How does the numbering system work? Letter = Block. First number = Flat. Second number = Room?
Original post by masoolive
Awesome!! How does the numbering system work? Letter = Block. First number = Flat. Second number = Room?

I think the first number would be floor cause I've got G so that would be ground floor :smile:
Reply 15
what's everyone planning to do during freshers? I'm really tempted to buy tickets for the tiger tiger events like f*ck me it's freshers and freshers zoo. If I was able to actually find my flatmates I'd ask them what they're doing :cry2:
Reply 16
You're not alone, I'm in F.02.7
I'm def getting tickets for the tiger tiger events, not sure which else

Has anyone found a FB group for Sheavyn House yet?
Original post by asjtm

https://m.facebook.com/groups/480181308800012?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity :smile:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/480181308800012?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity Here's the FB group guys, it also explains the whole number thingys and blocks 😂 + there's quite a few people in there so im sure you'll find at lease one of your flat mates
Reply 19
Original post by asjtm

OMG I found you :adore: Hello flatmate. Do u have fb? :woo: Yes tiger tiger is a must. I plan to party hard :smug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending