Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! 😊
    As October nears its end many more UCAS offers will start to trickle in. So, with this in mind I thought I would start a thread for wolverhampton uni offer holders or waiters. Update here with your offers for 2016 or the progress of the dreaded waiting game! Good luck everyone! 😊
    P.S I have applied for the 3yr LLB(hons)Law degree. UCAS sent on the 21st October and still waiting......

ReputationRep:
    Applied for internet security BSc yesterday starting oct 2016, no reply yet.

ReputationRep:
    Psychology applied for, still waiting - though application was only sent on Thursday! Haha

ReputationRep:
    I have been given an unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kborge)
    I have been given an unconditional offer
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for Adult Nursing at City Campus starting September 2016

ReputationRep:
    What grades you guys get for unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abssy)
    What grades you guys get for unconditional?
    Internet security. But turned it down for another place

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice but what grades did you apply with to get an unconditional? I just applied with BBB in hope for a place..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abssy)
    Oh nice but what grades did you apply with to get an unconditional? I just applied with BBB in hope for a place..
    Your fine then. i had BCC, but lots of work experience etc

ReputationRep:
    I've already got an undergrad at 2:2, they accepted me with that and for my work experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleyyy)
    I've already got an undergrad at 2:2, they accepted me with that and for my work experience.
    Oh cool, what course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni2016)
    Hey guys! 😊
    As October nears its end many more UCAS offers will start to trickle in. So, with this in mind I thought I would start a thread for wolverhampton uni offer holders or waiters. Update here with your offers for 2016 or the progress of the dreaded waiting game! Good luck everyone! 😊
    P.S I have applied for the 3yr LLB(hons)Law degree. UCAS sent on the 21st October and still waiting......
    I received an offer for the 3year LLB(hons) Law degree aswell last year and I'm currently on a gap year but cant wait to start in 2016!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kudz)
    I received an offer for the 3year LLB(hons) Law degree aswell last year and I'm currently on a gap year but cant wait to start in 2016!
    Hey, congratulations!
    When you applied a while back, did they take long with giving you a decision?

ReputationRep:
    Just sent off my application today, how long did it take you guys to get offers?

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer for the LLB 3 year program!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats
    Mind me asking what grades you applied with and how long it took for the offer to come?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    I applied on the 21st October. I'm doing an access to higher education diploma. Their asking for 60 credits and 18 of those at merit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abssy)
    Oh cool, what course?
    BA Archaeology and Ancient History.
    Completely unrelated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni2016)
    Thank you!
    I applied on the 21st October. I'm doing an access to higher education diploma. Their asking for 60 credits and 18 of those at merit
    Ohh cool, nice
    My degree requires 200 UCAS points & i've managed to get my predictions to 300 UCAS points, hope I get in xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.