The Student Room Group

redo gcse's

I didn't participate in most of my GCSE's may 2015 due to personal circumstances and I was told I would be able to get special consideration to help get my targeted grades, however I haven't and I was able to do a-levels at college like planned.
would I be able to redo my English, Science (biology mostly), RE and ICT? so then I can re-apply at college next for my a-levels?
thanks!
Reply 1
probably

its been done
Reply 2
Original post by oddone1
I didn't participate in most of my GCSE's may 2015 due to personal circumstances and I was told I would be able to get special consideration to help get my targeted grades, however I haven't and I was able to do a-levels at college like planned.
would I be able to redo my English, Science (biology mostly), RE and ICT? so then I can re-apply at college next for my a-levels?
thanks!

You probably need to find an exam centre (any secondary school or college) willing to accept you as a private candidate. You would have to pay to enter the exams and would probably have to carry forward any controlled assessment marks as it would be nearly impossible to re-do those unless you were enrolled at a college., (That probably rules out ICT).

Alternatively, talk to local colleges about whether it is too late to enrol this year to take some GCSEs/Level 2 courses with a view to progressing to A level next year.

Quick Reply

Latest