The Student Room Group

Repeating year11

I have dld i have always struggle with my needs to the point were gcse has come around i missed half year10 and i never did English language even though it was composery gcse has came around and i really struggled with understanding bc of how much school and lesson days i have missed do you think it's possible for me to reapt year11 again at my skl with my needs.?I would prefer if you don't post this as well.
Reply 1
That depends if ur schl or any schl around you let student redo Yr 11, if u think u will help you and get better grade then go for it.
Reply 2
If you missed half of year 10 but redo year 11 then will you still not have missed the yr 10 stuff? I would only redo the GCSE's I needed to get on the course i wanted to do next and maybe see if I could do them at college. Would you rather stay at school though because it's familiar? Have the problems that meant you felt unable to attend school been dealt with?
The best thing to do is probably to talk to someone at your school and see what is possible and what they recommend. Check out your other options such as college too, Make sure you get the support you need whatever you do,

Quick Reply

Latest