The Student Room Group

Attack on titan!!!

:cookie:

Does anyone hear watch or have watched Attack on Titan? :colone:
I'm sure I'm not the only Otaku who has, am I? :redface: Am I that lonely? :moon:

I've watched it so far and can't wait for the next season. Been reading a bit of the manga too :colondollar:

Fml , here i thought season 2 was being released , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Anyway i've watched quite a bit of anime in my time , best one this season is prollly " One Punch man". My fav of all time is Hunter x Hunter.
I need to watch it again. It's epic :3
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Fml , here i thought season 2 was being released , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Anyway i've watched quite a bit of anime in my time , best one this season is prollly " One Punch man". My fav of all time is Hunter x Hunter.

:rofl: I can't wait for Season 2 but the manga slightly varies to the anime (not spoiling it) :colone:

I've got friends who keep telling me to watch One Punch Man and Hunter x Hunter. So much to watch this Christmas holidays :lol:

I'd recommend checking out Parasyte if you liked Attack on Titan :colone:
Reply 4
Original post by Lagomorph
I need to watch it again. It's epic :3

Whatever you do, do not watch the Live Action Adaptation :colondollar:
Reply 5
whens season 2 coming out
Original post by Feraligatr
:rofl: I can't wait for Season 2 but the manga slightly varies to the anime (not spoiling it) :colone:

I've got friends who keep telling me to watch One Punch Man and Hunter x Hunter. So much to watch this Christmas holidays :lol:

I'd recommend checking out Parasyte if you liked Attack on Titan :colone:

Parasyte was great too , forgot about that :tongue:. But seriously Hunter is incredible , it's soo good.
Whatever you do, do not watch the Live Action Adaptation :colondollar:

oh hell no :biggrin:
Reply 8

I'm sure I'm not the only Otaku who has, am I? :redface: Am I that lonely? :moon:

I've watched it so far and can't wait for the next season. Been reading a bit of the manga too :colondollar:

I LOVE it. :h: And the OST made it even more awesome.

I don't think I've heard it but I've definitely watched it
Original post by okey
whens season 2 coming out

2016 I believe

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Parasyte was great too , forgot about that :tongue:. But seriously Hunter is incredible , it's soo good.

Spoiler if you haven't watched Parasyte yet

Spoiler

Original post by Ciel.
I LOVE it. :h: And the OST made it even more awesome.

Spoiler

:love:
Team Four Star !!!!!!!!!!!
Did someone say AOT :gah:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Did someone say AOT :gah:

:five: I didn't know you watched it too :colone: :ahee:
Reply 15

Spoiler

:love:

It's even more epic than a banana riding a llama :bl: