The Student Room Group

What's your favourite theme song/tune for a show?

The 1st season of the Grand Tour has a weirdly good variant of the theme song. Pokemon advanced battle is very good. Horrible Histories as well.
Reply 1
the theme jingles of schitts creek and the good place on netflix at the start of each episode always make my body take a breath and relax
schitts creek is THE comfort show
Original post by hanstudies
the theme jingles of schitts creek and the good place on netflix at the start of each episode always make my body take a breath and relax
schitts creek is THE comfort show

Just finished The Good Place (loved it!) and about to watch Schitts Creek! Would you say it's as funny as the former?
Reply 3
i honestly think its funnier, it has a distinctive quality to it where it feels like so GOOD, like the main characters are so flawed but so genuinely good and the town feels good and it makes the humour so wholesome lmao
Original post by hanstudies
i honestly think its funnier, it has a distinctive quality to it where it feels like so GOOD, like the main characters are so flawed but so genuinely good and the town feels good and it makes the humour so wholesome lmao

Aww I love flawed characters, they feel so much more real and relatable - and thanks for your reply, I can't wait to start watching it! :smile:
The totally spies theme tune :flute:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 7
Twin Peaks! It's just all-round the greatest show ever.

Succession theme comes in a close second though. Banger!
The song for Peaky Blinders is so great and catchy
Reply 9
Original post by spill_the_tea
The song for Peaky Blinders is so great and catchy

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds! <3
Love Between Fairy and Devil

I know it's in Chinese, but I love it.

My favourites are:

The Royal
Kerching

It’s still this for me it’s just so amped up and aggressive! Perfect way to get everyone ready for 2 hours of violence and chaos
Reply 14
Dr Who :rolleyes: Also BBC Computer programme in the early 80's had Kraftwerk's Computerworld as it's theme tune :yep:

[video]https://youtu.be/5ybQWD6N6Zo[/video]
Reply 15
Attack on titan's ashes to fire. Gets me pumped up
Hm also the fresh prince theme song is also a bit of a bop
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest