The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PQ
Has the draw for last week been forgotten/delayed?
@Fox Corner @Danny Dorito

The fun of a double or multi-draw awaits 😉
Another week forgotten/ignored?

@jenhasdreams Can we get an update on total number of posts for the whole team? I have a feeling I've been knocked out of the top 5. :emo:

Original post by shooks
Here are those mega all-time stats for the whole team...

PQ 1253
claireestelle 1118
Snufkin 898
SeanFM 743
Neostigmine 665
Tiger Rag 508
Gingerbread101 409
alleycat393 306
rayquaza17 262
mobbsy91 229
ByronicHero 215
Kvothe the arcane 206
Black Rose 193
thecatwithnohat 132
Aph 107
MountKimbie 101
SecretDuck 72
shadowdweller 52
Airmed 28
randdom 25
thehistorybore 21
Midnightmemories 18

It's actually pretty rude that you're both ignoring this thread and our posts for weeks on end. We can see that you're active on the site.

@shooks can someone please explain what's going on?
TSR taking care of the assets as usual :facepalm2:
Original post by PQ

It's actually pretty rude that you're both ignoring this thread and our posts for weeks on end. We can see that you're active on the site.

@shooks can someone please explain what's going on?

Sorry we've been really busy lately, still getting used to doing this every week! I'll try and get this done by the end of today :smile: Looks like we had only missed last weeks draw though? I try and do them on a Wednesday usually.
'Ello guys! Sorry for the delay, but we had a hectic week last week.

Draw for last week, 9-15th:

SeanFM - 71 replies, 14 tickets (1-14)
PQ - 66 replies, 13 tickets (15-27)
alleycat393 - 54 replies, 10 tickets (28-37)
claireestelle - 42 replies, 8 tickets (38-45)
Snufkin - 29 replies, 5 tickets (46-50)
chelseadagg3r - 10 replies, 2 tickets (50-52)
Tiger Rag - 10 replies, 2 tickets (53-54)
Kvothe the Arcane - 6 replies, 1 tickets (55)
mobbsy91 - 6 replies, 1 tickets (56)

Lots of you this week! :excited:
Draw for the week 2-8 Jan:

claireestelle - 60 replies, 12 tickets (1-12)
SeanFM - 54 replies, 10 tickets (13-22)
PQ - 40 replies, 8 tickets (23-30)
Snufkin - 24 replies, 4 tickets (31-34)
chelseadagg3r - 7 replies, 1 tickets (35)
Tiger Rag - 6 replies, 1 tickets (36)
mobbsy91 - 5 replies, 1 tickets (37)
Original post by Fox Corner
snip

:u: :woo:

Did you see my question here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=69609138&postcount=1086 If jenhasdreams is busy, do you have the updated list to hand?
I also have an announcement I wanted to share!

I know you've probably all seen it coming, but I'd like to welcome UWS to the team starting from next week!

He's been working really hard to answer a lot of unanswered threads, consistently over 50 a week for the last 3 months, so I thought it was only fair to extend him an invite at last :lol:

It will be good to reach out a VIP team member to forums like chat and relationships, so we can get a good coverage over the whole site.

So welcome, @UWS!

If anyone would like to discuss this with me or want to recommend a new team member, please send me a PM :smile:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm on the subject, I think I'm going to prune some VIP team members who haven't been as involved over the last couple of months. This isn't a "sacking" in any way and any members can still come back when they have the time to commit to it, but I'd like to keep the team as lean as possible. What do you guys think?

tags

Original post by Snufkin
:u: :woo:

Did you see my question here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=69609138&postcount=1086 If jenhasdreams is busy, do you have the updated list to hand?

I can do that on my spreadsheet! Was this number of answered threads in all time or in the last year...?
I can do that on my spreadsheet! Was this number of answered threads in all time or in the last year...?

All time. :smile:
Reply 1094

I know you've probably all seen it coming, but I'd like to welcome UWS to the team starting from next week!

He's been working really hard to answer a lot of unanswered threads, consistently over 50 a week for the last 3 months, so I thought it was only fair to extend him an invite at last :lol:

It will be good to reach out a VIP team member to forums like chat and relationships, so we can get a good coverage over the whole site.

So welcome, @UWS!

If anyone would like to discuss this with me or want to recommend a new team member, please send me a PM :smile:

While I'm on the subject, I think I'm going to prune some VIP team members who haven't been as involved over the last couple of months. This isn't a "sacking" in any way and any members can still come back when they have the time to commit to it, but I'd like to keep the team as lean as possible. What do you guys think?

tags

Yayyy thank you :biggrin:

Happy to be a member of the team!
Original post by UWS
Yayyy thank you :biggrin:

Happy to be a member of the team!

Congrats and welcome.

So welcome, @UWS!

tags

I think quality checks on existing team members would be good too. Unfortunately I have seen people posting very woolly answers on something they know nothing or little about, for example a poster asking for advice on studying some science A-levels was given a near-useless answer by someone who had not studied any of those A-levels. Not on.
Original post by ByronicHero
TSR taking care of the assets as usual :facepalm2:

Do you want to join us?
Welcome to the team, @UWS :smile:
This is all unanswered threads of all time:

@PQ 2133
@SeanFM 1939
@claireestelle 1861
@alleycat393 1565
@Snufkin 1517
@Tiger Rag 878
@chelseadagg3r 499