The Student Room Group

Official OCR H167 Psychology AS 2016 Thread

This is the official OCR AS Psychology thread for the 2016 exam on May 16th and 23rd.

How is everyone feeling about it so far?:smile:
Original post by LenniesRabbit
This is the official OCR AS Psychology thread for the 2016 exam on May 16th and 23rd.

feeling confident although psychology isn't my strongest subject, wbu :smile:
Original post by LenniesRabbit

www.technocratnotes.com got a good set of notes on psychology. Print off technocrat notes originals and follow their instructions.
well this thread died pretty fast, lmao.
Reply 4
Just a question, can someone give me studies for each end of the debates because that's the only thing I'm struggling with 😩 Great thread btw!!
Reply 5
Okayish, have you got any predictions about what may come up this year in the core paper?
For the new spec I have a feeling that the debate question would be reductionism/holism or situational and the other thing that links to that. Determinism? But that prediction is based off of absolutely nothing to be honest, just a wild feeling:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aaliyxh
Just a question, can someone give me studies for each end of the debates because that's the only thing I'm struggling with 😩 Great thread btw!!

well, since nature sees biological factors for behaviors it can be compared to Baron-Cohen as Autism is a natural disorder, nurture is the process of learning behavior through experience, therefore you can essentially compare it to any study in the developmental approach, as they're about children learning behavior through models/positive reinforcement

determinism vs freewill is pretty straightforward one but in all fairness, you can relate any approach to any study (within reason) as long as you have suitable explanations for why it belongs in that approach, the mark schemes are pretty ambiguous and allow this:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending