The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Psychology Paper 2 (7182/2) - 25th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA A-level Pyschology Paper 2 exam go?

AQA A-level Psychology Paper 2 (7182/2) - 25th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 25th May 2023/ PM
Length: 2hr

Resources
AQA A-level Psychology

Scroll to see replies

Research methods can go f*ck itself🫣
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
agreed
Reply 3
So true
Reply 4
anyone else do aqa English language and have both English papers on the same day as psych paper 2 and paper 3 :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by izzy4509x
anyone else do aqa English language and have both English papers on the same day as psych paper 2 and paper 3 :frown:

MEEE I DOOO, IM SO ANNOYED BC paper 2 and three of psych are my worsttt I’m praying for myself and the gap between them isn’t even much so I’m doomed
Reply 6
Original post by Badbooks12
MEEE I DOOO, IM SO ANNOYED BC paper 2 and three of psych are my worsttt I’m praying for myself and the gap between them isn’t even much so I’m doomed

LITERALLY its so annoying
Biopsych sucks
Reply 8
Any predictions guys?
Reply 9
tips n tricks to revise research methods anyone? its the bane of my existence
Original post by Kkardash
Any predictions guys?

Cognitive approach
Biological approach

Split brain research
Plasticity and functional recovery
Bio rhythms
Original post by Kkardash
Any predictions guys?

after todays reserach methods - im expecting a design a study icl. they were evil in paper 1 and probably be evil in paper 2
Reply 12
My teacher thinks there will be a 16 on cognitive approach too.
Reply 13
How do i revise research methods
Ngl i haven’t really revised paper 2 stuff at all anyone else
Original post by anon-.-

i think past papers is probably the best
Original post by orangeamy05
Ngl i haven’t really revised paper 2 stuff at all anyone else

Same, the last time I looked at approaches was for the Jan mocks in yr 12 and I looked over a bit of biopsych and research methods recently but I find them difficult so idk how this is gonna go. Kinda feeling demotivated to do anything after paper 1 not because it was difficult but because I mixed some stuff up, didn't finish and I actually knew the case study for the 1st 16 marker but only surface level so couldn't go into detail. And Paper 1 was supposed to be my easiest paper.
Original post by Sasha.h139
Same, the last time I looked at approaches was for the Jan mocks in yr 12 and I looked over a bit of biopsych and research methods recently but I find them difficult so idk how this is gonna go. Kinda feeling demotivated to do anything after paper 1 not because it was difficult but because I mixed some stuff up, didn't finish and I actually knew the case study for the 1st 16 marker but only surface level so couldn't go into detail. And Paper 1 was supposed to be my easiest paper.

very relatable all my answers were kind of just wishy washy
Original post by anon-.-

speed run seneca, and if you suck at graphs draw a lot of graphs cause they're easy marks
after paper 1 i now have 4 days. research methods is by far my worst topic so ill really have to focus on that, as well as year 12 bio psych. ik its gcse level biology but neurons just get me :'(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending