The Student Room Group
Yeah I'd appreciate this too. Edexcel are so difficult, seriously.
Reply 2
Prob on here somewhere.

I mean seriously, can't you just use google??
Reply 3
MetroGnome
Prob on here somewhere.

I mean seriously, can't you just use google??

Waste comment
Reply 4
i hate edexcel its true it is the hardest of all the exam boards i do edexcel geography and double science and you need to put in so much effort
Reply 5
i agree with the difficulty of edexcel, i haven't performed really well on my modular exams and so i have to get 70% to get a grade B in science which is my target don't know how im gunna manage it, anyway all of u doin edexcel good luck for next Wednesday let's hope Edexcel are super nice this time and don't ask us anything too challenging!!!
I couldn't agree more. I'm capable of getting an A* after doing some past papers for AQA Science yet I reckon I just barely scrape an A*/A doing Edexcel's board (which is the board I'm on) based on my performance in my modules so far and in the mock written papers.

The questions they ask are ludicrous at times, especially those ones that question your ability to respond with ideas...etc. It's a bloody science exam, not an ethics / critial thinking paper. Just answering those questions wrong can make you drop a grade boundary.

I guarantee I'll come back on Wednesday evening feeling like utter crap despite revising the syllabus for the exams.
The one good, but ridiculous thing is that you can get around 3 marks for plotting a graph...:rolleyes:
Reply 8
What are the grade boundaries for seperate science edexcel? I did pretty well with cw and modular exams n goin into da exams with about 47% out of 50%, but wat are the boundaries for A n A*?? MANY THANKS
Reply 9
Somebody post the average percentage you need to get for grades. For example 85% above for an A* or w/e.
Thanks

Latest