The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2640
why is belle being called 'tayla' now?
Reply 2641
Her surname is Taylor, and that's what Drew calls her!
Belle often calls Drew 'Curtis'. :p:
# Why is Jonah back in the Bay? And what does he want from Martha?

# Annie is devastated when Bruce collapses. Can they make a new start in their relationship?

# Jack pledges his love for Sam and convinces himself that he has no lingering feelings for Martha.

# Rachel and Brad are stunned to learn they have a half-sister, Tam!

# A fast friendship is struck between fellow outsiders Tam and Rory.

# Brad loses his temper with Sally, leaving her gutted. Can these two salvage anything from the wreck of their relationship?

# Martha and Irene do their best to run Jonah out of town.

# Morag outsmarts Jazz – and a disgusted Drew turns his back on his mother forever.

# Martha and Jonah are trapped in a deserted mineshaft. Martha’s terrified – what will Jonah do to her?
Sep 24th - Sep 28th 2007:

Monday: Martha's worst nightmare comes true - she's trapped in a mine with Jonah. Jack is furious to discover Martha hasn't signed the divorce papers.

Tuesday: Everyone is frantically searching for Martha. Rachel has a hard time dealing with Tam. Sally finds her enormous workload difficult.

Wednesday: Tam moves in with Brad. Geoff brings an unlikely guest to bible class. Ric and Cassie try to help Sally get back on her feet.

Thursday: The police question Brad over his relationship with Tam. Jazz's husband comes to the Bay. Disaster threatens Lucas and Belle's art work.

Friday: Jack compromises his professional integrity. Belle's devastated to find her HSC art work is ruined. Jonah makes a major breakthrough with Martha.
aw, this stuff looks so good - shame i'll be going to uni so i won't see it :frown:
The wonders of Youtube!!! ^^^^
AMANDA IS COMING BACK TO SUMMER BAY!!!

Oct 1st - Oct 5th 2007:

Monday: Ric fears Mattie's plans could jeopardise their future. Martha resorts to desperate measures when pursued by Jonah. Jack finally sees George's true colours.

Tuesday: Drew's prank leaves a life hanging in the balance. Will Jack risk everything to bring down George? Leah's steamy plans for Dan go wrong.

Wednesday: Belle and Drew squirm as the police investigation heats up. Sally's efforts to mislead Brad backfire. Jazz makes a shocking decision about her future.

Thursday: Annie reveals her true feelings to Lucas. Fate brings a new man into Rachel's life. Sally breaks the rules to pull Tam into line.

Friday: A careless accident shocks Sally. Martha realises her true feelings for Jonah - but is it too late? Sam makes an unsettling discovery about Rachel's new man.

CONFIRMED NEWS!!!

BRAD IS LEAVING THE BAY FOR GOOD SOON!!!

JAZZ WILL BE LEAVING THE BAY IN OCTOBER!!!

ANOTHER SHOCKING DEATH IS COMING UP IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, BUT WHO???!!!

RIC HAS AN AFFAIR WITH AN OLDER WOMAN, BUT WILL HE DUMP MATTIE???!!!

ADEN IS BECOMING A MAIN CAST MEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!!

MARTHA FALLS IN LOVE WITH JONAH!!!

JACK'S CAREER IS IN JEOPARDY WHEN A CORRUPT COP THREATENS TO PIN THE BLAME FOR TAKING BRIBES ON HIM!!!
Irish-Jojo
The wonders of Youtube!!! ^^^^

Oh yeah...duh...i forgot about that!!! Lets hope some kind person can upload it for me :biggrin:
Irish-Jojo

CONFIRMED NEWS!!!

BRAD IS LEAVING THE BAY FOR GOOD SOON!!!

I'm so glad he's leaving, he's starting to get on my nerves! Sally needs a 'real' man imo
(is Jonah Sterile??? Is Robbie Ella's Real Father???
Marthas going to fall in love with someone else again! whats happened to her an jack

and amandas back wonder what this means for her and peter
^^^^^^^^

Martha is falling for Jonah

Jack, Sam & Cody are playing happy families.....Martha agreed to sign the divorce papers.....so they will be organising the wedding too!!!!
She hasn't started falling for him yet, she's terrified of him at the moment and everybody is horrified he's even got the gall to show his face in the Bay. But there's nothing the police can do unless he breaks his parole. He's now working as Bruce's farm hand as 'Michael' his actual name, Jonah was a name given to him by Mumma Rose. Needless to say Geoff isn't happy that Bruce is paying someone to help out at the farm, especially once he found out who it was.
^^ I know spoilers for like two weeks in advance, she is falling for him!!
Irish-Jojo
^^ I know spoilers for like two weeks in advance, she is falling for him!!

I know them too, but I also watch at Australian pace, and she hasn't started falling for him. In the spoilers for two weeks time she has, but at the moment, she hasn't. That's what I was saying.
Well I like to talk at the speed of the way it is being filmed in OZ rite now! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest